19.Ari's rude behavior

By the time first lecture was finished. Sid and Ari attended the first lecture. All went to the class. Ari and Sid saw all.

Ari : Arey kya hua tum log kaha the??

Faisu : Kuch nahi mood nahi tha canteen mein the.

Sid : Yarr mujhe bhi bula liya hota na.

Ri : Sorry Sid.

Ari : Woh chodo.. By the way Avu why you were not in first lecture?

Avu : ...

Ari : Say na..

Avu : ...

Ari : See Sid she don't have any answer. Maine bola tha na. These middle class girls are like these only. They first show that they are very innocent but later they show their real faces.

(Now Avu had tears in her eyes. Faisu and all saw this and now all were very angry on Ari)

Faisu : stop it Ari. What are you saying?? Are you even in your senses?

Ari : Well I didn't say anything wrong. All know that she is cheap.

(Now Faisu, Ri and Jai couldn't control anymore. They tightened their fists. But Avu tell them not to say anything by gesturing. Ari was continuously saying wrong things about Avu. Avu is crying now. Sid was lost in his own thoughts. After the long crying session Avu started feeling dizzy and she fainted. Jai caught her and took her to college clinic. There doctor said that due to tension and improper diet she fainted. They gave medicine and left for home. Jai and Ri dropped Avu at home.)

While going home Ari was not there. Faisu, Sid, Reem, Anu were there only.

Faisu : Sid handle your girlfriend or otherwise I will forget that she is a girl.

Sid : what are you saying Faisu?

Jann : He is right Sid. You are the only one who can't even differentiate what is correct and what is wrong.

Sid : Jann you also?

Reem : Sid I know you love her. But please stay away her from Avu.

Anu : Yes Sid please and you also take care.

(All went from there leaving Sid confused)

While in Avu's home -

Ri and Jai made her lay on bed and sat beside her.

Ri : Avu don't worry we are with you.

Jai : Yes Avu don't take that Ari seriously. She is like this only.

(Both kissed her on her forehead, wiped her tears and went from there)
.
.
.
.
.
In morning Avu went to college.

All were in canteen. All got shocked by seeing her condition.
EOC***