107.Rits' confession

Rits : The last night before our wedding I went in his room. I started talking to him. Then I made him drink the drink I spiked. Then I took his signs on property papers which I only brought a long ago. Then I put my camera on. But he was already passed out.

Then I went towards him and took off his shirt and took some pics in intimate position but you know nothing happened between me and Sid. Then I went back to my room.

After some days after that Vaish's incident I edited the video of our intimate pics. But fool them they all thought that the video is original. They never watched that video carefully. Uske baad ka toh you know.

But you know what I never submitted the property papers in court. I just made them fool. They also trapped in my game. Ab samjhe how much my mind works.

(Sid and Avu were totally shocked. But they continued their drama)

Avu (m) : Baby where is that video. I also wanna see.

Rits : It's in my pen drive yaar.

Avu (m) : Okk. But where is that pen drive?

(But before  answering anything she passed out. Avu switched off her phone. Sid layed Rits on bed and took his phone. He checked the records and saved it in two different folders and also send it to Avu. He them came near balcony. Avu too come in room. They hugged each other tightly)

Avu : Ab chlo pen drive and papers dhundhne hain.

Sid : yeah.

(They started searching papers and pen drive. After an hour they found papers and pen drive glued below the side table of the bed.)

Sid : Yes

(They both now went in balcony. . ..
.
.
.
EOC***