96.She came back in India

(Rahul got shocked and that person also got shocked)

Rahul : You?

Sm1 : You?

Rahul : What are you doing here Ari?

(Ari saw some people behind them so she just drag both of them in their car)

Rahul : What..

Ari : shut up. Just keep quiet I will tell you everything. Lucky ghar chlo.

(So the other person was Lucky. They four went in Arily's home. As soon as they reached Rahul started asking questions to Ari)

Ari : First calm down yaar. Let me speak.

Rahul : Ok

Ari : See I am changed now. I realized my mistake when I met Lucky in London. I love him. And if you don't have any trust. Then ask him. We are married.

Rahul : Ok. I agree. But why you took us here. See you can be in trouble. We..

Lucky : Arey yaar kitna bolte ho tum. See we were just hanging out in park and we bumped to you. We saw the people searching you. So we brought you here. Now you are safe.

Rahul : Thanks.

Ari : waise who is she.

Rahul : She is Mihu. My wife.

Ari : What? You are married. Congratulations. But why were that people searching you?

Rahul : Woh... (Told them whole story)

Arily : Oh ok.. But you can live here. You are safe. And that's final.

Rahul : Ok.

(They were talking. Suddenly Mihu faints. Rahul caught her. He got worried.)

Rahul : Mihu mihu..

Ari : Sprinkle some water. Take this.

(He did and she woke up.)

Rahul (cupped her face) : Are you ok?

(She just nodded and smiled)

Ari : What happened to her suddenly?

Rahul : Woh she is pregnant

Ari : What?

Rahul : yeah

(Ari hit him on his head)

Ari : Duffer. She is pregnant and you are telling this now. Are you mad or what? You were running all around. What if.. Leave. Chlo Mihu rest karo... Chalo.

Mihu : Thank you

(Ari just smiled. Then they both went in room)

With Sidneet..

(They went back home after some time and ate dinner and slept early)

In morning...

Sid : Avu I am gonna drop you

Avu : No Sid..

Sid : I said and that's final.

Avu : Ok

(They both went to office. In evening Sid messaged Avu to come home early. He has to tell something important about his office. Avu went home early. Sid came after some time.)

Avu : Sid what happened? Everything alright?

Sid : Avu woh....

Avu : what?

Sid : Avu...
.
.
.
EOC***