85.Sid's decision and supportive Avu

(She took pen and was about to sign the papers but Sid came and snatch the pen from her hand. She looked at him confusingly.)

Sid : See Rits. You have planned everything. I can't say anything now. But please I am requesting you please mujhe divorce nahi lena. I can do whatever you want but please I don't want this divorce.

(All got shocked specially Avu)

Rits : ek baar aur sochlo. Kuch bhi karoge?

Sid : Soch liya. I can do whatever you want.

Rits : Fine... Then you don't have to marry me.  You are free but but but you have to leave this house.

(Now toh all were so much shocked like they are feeling that the ground has been parted)

Sid : What?

Rits : Yes. I mean see I am gonna live in this house from now. All others can also live here. But only you have to leave this house permanently.

Sid : But...

Rits : You said that you will do whatever I will say.

(Sid started thinking)

Avu (crying) : Sid you don't have to do this. Why you are saying like that. We can divorce na. Then everything will be sort.

Sid : No. I don't want divorce from you.

(Sid was thinking all the things and said)

Sid : Okay I am ready to leave this house.

(All were totally shocked and fired on Mars because of shock.😜 😜😜😜😜)

Sid : Abhi chala jaunga mein.

Rits : Okay then. I won't post this video.

Sid : Okay

(He was about to go and pack his bags but Avu held his hand)

Avu : I am also coming with you.

Sid : Avu..

Avu : Sid please. Try to understand. Maine tumse shadi ki hain. Iska matlab hain ki kuch bhi hua tab bhi mujhe tumhara saath dena hain. Koi bhi situation ko hame milke face karna hain.

Fir mein iss situation mein tumhara sath kaise chod dun? I am coming with you and that's final. You just go get ready. I will pack our stuffs.

(They both went in their room)
.
.
.
EOC***