100.What Avu is planning?

Few days later.....

(Sid and Avu were just laying on bed Avu on top of Sid. Sid was caressing her hair and kissing her forehead too many times in a minute. They were in comfortable silence when Avu spoke)

Avu : Sid

Sid : hmm

Avu : Sid ham ab kya karenge?

Sid : Kya karenge matlab?

Avu : I mean it has been so many days we didn't meet anyone from our family.

Sid : so?

(She sat straight)

Avu : So what Sid. We should do something na.

Sid : what can we do in this?

Avu : Sid I think we should do something about it. We should clear that mess which Ritika created. We should make the things clear between you and our family.

(Sid sat straight and cupped her face with his one hand)

Sid : But Avu no one is gonna trust us.

Avu : what if we show them some proof.

Sid : Avi but we don't have any proof.

Avu : But we should think on it na.

Sid : ok we will. Chlo ab dinner kare?

Avu : hmm

(All the time Avu was thinking about what to do. Hence Sid fed her and they both slept)

With Rahul and Mihu...

(Ari was about to went back from Mihu's room to kitchen but her eyes fell on something. She took it and got shocked.

She found the same picture which Rahul found few days before. She went to Rahul and held his collar. Lucky, Mihu were also there.)

Ari : What is this Rahul? How this came to you? Do you still...

Rahul : No no nothing like that. I found it in Mihu's stuff. Trust me. I am also shocked. I was about to ask Mihu about it but all those things happened.

(Ari left his collar )

Ari to Mihu : Mihu how this pic came to you?
Mihu : Abb.. Woh...

Rahul : Bolo na...

Mihu : Woh it is my picture only.

All : WHAT? But??

Mihu : First listen all

All : Ok

Mihu : It was only me. Three years ago I met an accident. My face got to totally damaged. Some people bought me to hospital and then I got this face. The people who saved me give me place to live. Byt later they wanted me to get married with some disgusting guy. That's why I was running. I am so sorry Rahul.

Rahul : That's ok. But aisa kaise ho sakta hain?

(Ari noticed something in her neck and got shocked. She kept quiet. She said Mihu to take rest)
.
.
.
EOC***