76.Sidneet's Surprise

Suddenly...

😉😉😉(kuch nahi hua kuch mahine ho gaye bas)

(Months passed like that. Vaish's baby bump has grown up. Avu took care of her like anything. She didn't let her go anywhere else without her permission. Abhi was too much happy. Sid was also happy.

He started developing feelings for Avu but he never try to accept that. Avu became too much weak these days because she worked a lot. She didn't take care of her properly. There are no signs of Rits after that incident.

Today is the baby shower of Vaish. Avu had arranged everything from inviting guests to decorations. She examine every single thing by herself. She didn't sleep whole night. She didn't even eat a single morsel of food from morning. No one noticed that. She told Abhi to be with Vaish. Now all is set.

She herself got ready in just 15 minutes. But then also she was looking damn beautiful. Then she asked Sid to get ready who was playing video games since morning.

Then she went to get Vaish ready. She started making Vaish ready. Abhi also got ready. While she was making Vaish ready she was feeling little bit dizzy but she ignored.

After making Vaish ready she went to check all the arrangements last time.
After some time all guests gathered. All their friends and relatives came and gave gifts to Vaish. They gave blessings to her. They played some games. Then all went back to their homes.

Vaish was sitting on sofa with Abhi backhugging her cause her back is paining a lot. Avu saw this and prepared a hot water bag and gave to them.)

Vaish : Avu yaar I love you for this. Tumhe kaise sab pata chal jata hain?

Avu : I love you too bhabhi. Now eat dinner. Then ne and Sid have a surprise for you.

Vaish (excitedly) : KYA SURPRISE HAIN?

Abhi : Jeez women calm down. Kitna chillati ho yaar?

Vaish (hits his arm) : Shut up

(Avu made her eat dinner)

Avu & Sid : Now surprise time.

Vaish : Yayyyy. Dikhao kya hain?

Avu : Close your eyes.

Vaish : Fine.

(VA came and stand in front of her. Vaish opened her eyes)

Vaish : Mom aap?

VA : Yes beta how are you?

Vaish : I am too much fine. Thank you Avu and Sid. This is the best surprise. Love you.

(She hugged all)
Sidneet : Love you too.
.
.
.
EOC***