The Thunder Brothers

Heyoo! I got an interesting plot this time :D

Request: "Can you do a story about Kaigaku coming into town and visiting Zenitsu, and Kaigaku takes interest into Nezuko?" ~Littl3Billi3

Okay this was fun to write! I totally would have done something with Kaigaku and Zenitsu sooner but I was a bit worried since some of the anime only readers don't know his name yet. The only reason I found out Kaigaku's name was because of all the spoilers I've got lol.

I hope I portrayed Kaigaku well, I don't know too much about him since all they showed us in the anime was a scene of him and Zen in that flashback during the spider fight arc.

But anyway thanks for waiting! Enjoy! :3

Another new week--  another typical start of the day at Kimetsu High. Like always, I stood at the school gates, yawning as I scribbled a few things on my clipboard, feeling drowsy and bored out of my mind from doing this Dress Code Check.

Nezuko-chan was standing next to me, watching as I did my thing. Tanjirou was busy trying to catch Inosuke who was running around barefoot and with his chest exposed, and Kanao and Aoi were chatting with Shinobu-san. Nothing was out of the ordinary, all was the same, happy and calm, just how I'm used to.

I didn't have anything on my mind while I stared down at the list of students I had check-marked. My ears tuned in all the sounds of people around me-- heartbeats, blood circulation, laughter. But as I listened I began to notice a familiar voice in the distance, one that I hadn't heard in a long, long time. One that I forgot I even knew.

"Yeah, yeah. I know already!.....Uh-huh....sure.....whatever. Bye, Sensei."

Just by hearing it, a wave of all kinds of memories took over all my senses, it was like I went back in time for a split second, only to be brought back to the present by the blink of an eye. In extreme shock, I looked up quickly, and to my dismay, I saw what I wished wasn't true.

Tall, short black hair and thick eyebrows, turquoise blue eyes, an attitude, and lastly those necklaces with those yellow charms.

Now this is something out of the ordinary....

I gulped down my mild fright and squinted. "....Kaigaku...?"

I watched as he walked up to the school gates, carrying a bento box over his shoulder and his phone in the other hand. His school uniform was slightly unbuttoned, and his shirt wasn't even tucked. It gave off the image of Inosuke kinda, like a rebel who doesn't want to follow the rules, although those two are incomparable anywhere else.

Nezuko-chan turned to me concerned, seeing the utter anguish on my face. "Who?? Is something wro-"

"Hah?" Hearing his name being called, Kaigaku looked up to meet eyes with me. His expression immediately transformed into pure repulsion, he groaned. "Oh....it's you."

"W-What the hell are you doing here?!" I choked, Kaigaku scoffed.

"I came to visit, dumbass."

"Why...?!"

"Sensei. That's why. He told me to and I had no choice." He replied bluntly, then he cracked a laugh. "Did you really think I'd willingly come see someone like yourself, Zenitsu? Heh, don't make me laugh. Not a part of me enjoys the fact I'm at this stupid school meant for worthless dirt like you." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down. I'm used to him insulting me, but to an extent it still hurts.