Truth or Dare

I took off my shoes and walked inside and found Inosuke and Tanjirou talking. Inosuke noticed that I had arrived and immediately starting running towards me,

"What the f$#k took you so long!?" He snapped as he shook me by my shoulders

I lied and said, "I-I overslept." I didn't need him to know that I was freaking out about having a sleepover with Nezuko-chan. He would definitely tease me!

"And watch your language." I added.

"Tch, whatever!" He scoffed.

Tanjirou came over and smiled. "Thanks for coming!! We've already started playing games." He said as he guided me towards the living room where there were a bunch of pillows and games, where Inosuke was sprawled out on the ground. I laughed and sat down too. We all sat in a circle, to my left was Nezuko-chan, and on my right was Inosuke, Tanjirou sat between them.

"We were playing Truth or Dare so let's just continue!" Tanjirou insisted cheerfully, "Zenitsu you can start off."'

Yes!! Now I can finally get revenge from Inosuke teasing me!

"Inosuke, Truth or Dare?" I asked

Of course Inosuke said "Dare" because he always wants to prove that he is the strongest in everything he does, even if it is just a game. I had the perfect plan.

"I dare you to put your hair in two ponytails!" I demanded with a devilish grin.

The cocky expression Inosuke had slowly faded into frustration once he realized what I had asked.

"N-NO!! I am NOT doing that!!" He refused,

I let out a fake sigh.

"Oooh okay. I guess it's too hard for you then."

Inosuke's face grew angrier

"No, no. It's okay you don't have to! We can just skip your turn." I continued to joke. That was his breaking point, He couldn't stand it anymore. Inosuke stood up and got in my face.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME YOU YELLOW-HAIRED LOSER!! I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU, SHITHEAD!!" He spat at me as he stormed off into another room. A few minutes later he came back very embarrassed.

I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.

"HA HA HA!!! YOU LOOK EVEN MORE LIKE A GIRL!!" I roared

Inosuke's face turned red out of embarrassment and anger.

"NO I DON'T!!! I'M MORE MANLY THAN ANY OF YOU!!" He shouted.

"Zenitsu does have a point though!" Tanjirou laughed.

"WHATEVER!! It's my turn next anyway!! Yelled Inosuke while giving me a death stare.

That gave me chills down my spine.

Inosuke sat there for a minute, thinking of the best way to get me back for what I had done. He finished thinking and looked straight at me with the creepiest grin I have ever seen. Oh no. Maybe I shouldn't have gone that far.....

Inosuke turned to look at me and said the worst thing possible. "I dare you to tell us your crush!!"