Water Park Special

Hey!

Just wanna let you know that I have a big surprise for you waiting at the end of the one-shot! It took a while so I hope you like it!

Okay, no more interruptions!

Here's the next one-shot! A special one to get you in the summer spirit! (Depending on where you live.)

While the others were standing and talking, I was pacing back and forth anxiously waiting.

Inosuke looked at me weirdly and sighed, "Dude, why are you so fidgety??"

"I d-don't know!"

You see, as a way to enjoy the warm weather before school on Monday, we went to a huge water park. Tanjirou, Inosuke, and I had already gotten changed into our swimwear, all three of us were waiting for the girls: Kanao, Aoi, and of course Nezuko-chan. They were still in the changing rooms, I don't know what they were doing but it was taking a long time.

A small part of me was nervous because compared to Tanjirou and especially Inosuke, with him being a workout freak, I feel like I look like a cardboard box when I'm standing next to them. I know I shouldn't feel like this because I have abs just like them, we're basically the same, just a little different, I can't help but be a little insecure though.

But that wasn't why I was so anxious: The reason I was freaking out so much was because we were at a waterpark, and that meant Nezuko-chan would be in a swimsuit. I haven't seen her in as much as a tank top before, my mind was racing thinking about all the different kinds of swimsuits she could have brought.

"I know it's hot out here, but are you okay?" Tanjirou was concerned, "Your face is a bit red...."

I shook my head, "N-No, I'm fine! Yup, everything is okay-"

"Sorry that took so long guys!"

That voice......

The girl had finally finished, I turned around and it felt like my heart almost stopped, they were all wearing really cute swimsuits, but Nezuko-chan, she looked absolutely stunning. Nezuko-chan was wearing a two piece, semi-high waisted bikini. Her top was a nice yellow, the strings tied around her neck in a bow, the end of her top was ruffled too which was super cute. Her bottom was a blank white with a pattern of lemon slices with little green leafs to match the yellow top she had.

All of that just screamed summer vibes, but that wasn't the end of it: She also had her long hair tied up in a ponytail with a big ribbon around it, but instead of her usual pink one it was yellow that faded into warm orange, on top of that it had a white triangle pattern, it was the same thing I was wearing! My face exploded in a violent, bright red hue, her whole outfit pretty much matched mine, with the yellow and white, I was extremely flattered, yet intensely flustered at the same time.

Knowing Tanjirou he would never let her wear anything revealing, he would be furious if she did. Even though what she was wearing wasn't that exposing, it was for me!! It still was a freaking bikini so I was a hot mess, it felt like I was gonna have a nosebleed.

Holy shit!! So much skin!

Oh my.....

Tomioka-sensei.......I understand why 'too much skin' is against the dress code now.

This is too much for me!! I think I'm gonna faint! I might just have a heart attack!!!!

She looks so pretty....! It should be against the law for someone to be this beautiful!!