Medicine Mishap

Heyy! I'm back with another chapter and artwork! This drawing took me really long cuz I don't usually do full backgrounds, (also I originally planned for the setting in this drawing to be sunny so I put butterflies, but then I decided to make it s...

Heyy! I'm back with another chapter and artwork! This drawing took me really long cuz I don't usually do full backgrounds, (also I originally planned for the setting in this drawing to be sunny so I put butterflies, but then I decided to make it so they were playing in the rain and I forgot to get rid of the butterflies, so yeah oops).

Also thanks for another milestone 110k!!!! I swear you all are so wonderful!! So here's your reward:

Request: "Ooh i got another idea if i may: Why not one where Zenitsu injures himself to the point where he has to go to the hospital and how the Butterfly Estate household reacts to this. It could be a small injury like a dislocated finger, or Tanjiro style with 4 broken ribs, a broken leg, and 28 stab wounds." ~Balcatraz

Lmao I laughed when I read that. But anyways, instead of a injury I changed it to a sickness because I couldn't find the right physical injury that would work with what I had in mind, so I hope that's okay.

And I took another idea from Lola_monkey for more intimate parts to freak out over lol, and I took one from SkylarHudson515 about Zenitsu's foster parents causing a bit of trouble.

Also I just wanna say sorry if you guys put a request out there and I didn't pick it, by any means that doesn't mean I'm not interested or I don't like it. I'm trying my best, and just know I read every one I see.

But that's enough, go ahead and enjoy the read :3

Zenitsu's POV:

Over the course of the day, I felt a little downcast. Just tired, but almost too tired than what was normal. But me, being naive, pushed it aside and ignored the signs that something might've been wrong.

Me being feeling noticeably hotter than everyone else despite the weather:

"Oh, we all have different body temperatures, some people are naturally cold, or hot all the time."

Me being exhausted and drained for really no apparent reason:

"Well, I did stay up quite late last night with Tanjirou and Inosuke."

Me feeling lightheaded and overall just not well:

"Eh, everyone has those days...."

Now that I was curled up in bed, I regretted telling myself all that, since I felt even more like garbage and couldn't sleep comfortably. I was freezing, it felt like I was naked at the North Pole, icy snow sticking to my body as I shivered. I was huddled up in a ball, buried blankets to try and savor a bit of warmth, only to desperately kick the blankets off me from an abrupt heat flash-- like being stuck during a drought in a desert, with the sun itself giving me a sweaty massage.