Summer Shenanigans

The school year had come to an end and it was now Summer break. As a fun way to enjoy the warm weather, Me, Nezuko-chan, Inosuke, and Tanjirou decided to go camping on a mountain near the Butterfly Estate. I've never been camping before so I didn't know what to expect.

We all got the stuff we needed and began the journey up the mountain, my feet started to get a bit sore from hiking up the steep areas. To be honest it wasn't even that long of a walk, but with Inosuke there it made it feel like a century.

"Ugghhh, are we there yet? It's been forever!!" Inosuke groaned, Tanjirou who was guiding us turned around and looked at him,

"Not yet Inosuke, plus it's only been about 15 minutes."

"Ehhh? Only 15 minutes?! Okay...."

........

"Are we there now?"

Tanjirou let out a sigh, "No, we're not there yet."

........

"How about now??"

"No."

........

"Are we there now?"

"No!"

........

"........Are we-"

Unlike Tanjirou who kept his cool, I finally snapped,

"AAAHHH!! DAMMIT! WILL YOU SHUT UP?! WE'RE NOT THERE YET SO QUIT ASKING!!!"

Inosuke glared at me with pure rage, "YOU'RE THE LOUD ONE SO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP!! I CAN ASK AS MANY TIMES AS I WANT, AND YOU'LL GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!!"

"PIG FACE!!"

"CRYBABY!!!!"

We got into an extremely heated argument to the point where we were both red in the face, screaming and yelling at each other. Nezuko-chan tried to calm me down while Tanjirou was trying to stop Inosuke from choking me to death. If they weren't there, Me and Inosuke probably would have ended up killing each other. I eventually gave in and stopped fighting with him because I didn't want Nezuko-chan to get mad, plus it wasn't worth it anyway.

"Ugghh.....It's so hot out here! Are we-" Tanjirou covered Inosuke's mouth with his hand to prevent another argument from bursting out,

Tanjirou gave Inosuke a smile, not his iconic one though, one that basically said: 'Please don't ask me that again or I'm going to explode.'

"Inosuke, you don't have to ask anymore. We're here now."

Inosuke's face lit up and his eyes sparkled, "Yay!! FINALLY!" He ran ahead of everyone, "I call setting up the tent!!"

I sighed at his craziness, Nezuko-chan giggled.

...........

"SCREW THIS SHIT!!" Inosuke yelled as he threw the tent materials to the ground, "YOU DO IT GONPACHIRO!"

Tanjirou calmly walked over to him to see what was wrong, "Oh I see, you forgot to use the pegs to keep it in the ground."

Inosuke furrowed his eyebrows, "Legs?! Why would I use my legs to pin it to the ground??" He picked up the pegs that were sprawled out on the floor, "Why not use these thingies? They would work much better than your idea. HA! My ideas are better than yours!!"

"Inosuke...." Tanjirou facepalmed, "Come on, you can just help me with the fire."

"Oooooh fire! Sure!!" Inosuke jumped up from the ground and ran around collecting sticks,