Mine

Hey um before you read I just need to say something,

Well do I even really have to say it?

10,500 read?!

AND

Ranked #1 in ZenitsuxNezuko?!

WOW!! HOLY CRAP I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! I am literally so happy that you guys are enjoying Dandelion! Thanks so much for the support, it means a lot to me! I remember when I was first starting out and I got 1k reads, now I have fricking 10,500.

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have a supportive audience like you!

Saying thank you once isn't enough so: THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Well now that I'm done thanking you,

Quick Disclaimer: The use of bad words in this chapter is WAY more than usual, I don't often put bad words in my writing but for this chapter I had to, you'll see why soon! :)

Anyways, enjoy this next chapter of Dandelion! And thank you!

Nezuko's POV:

School had started up again and I stood in the courtyard with Tanjirou and his friends, just chatting before we had to go to class. Eventually the bell did ring and we had to go our separate ways, Zenitsu-kun turned to me and smiled,

"Well, see you later Nezuko-chan!" He gave me a quick peck on the cheek before walking away, "Bye!"

"Bye, Zenitsu-kun!"

I placed my hand where his lips were and blushed as I walked off, but on the way to class something really strange happened to me: This random guy kept flirting with me, blowing kisses, and looking at me weirdly. Although it was really gross, I just ignored it. There are a lot of creeps in this world who do that kinda stuff, so I didn't think much of it and I continued on my way. In class I completely forgot about it and just did my work like I was supposed to, but unfortunately for me that was only the beginning of the weirdness.

It was passing period and I walking to my next class when I felt someone grab me by the arm,

"Huh?" I turned around and arched one of my eyebrows, "Who are you?"

"Awww, you don't remember me? I was sure you'd notice."

Then it clicked, memories of this morning flooded my mind, he was that guy from earlier. He must of noticed that my expression changed when I realized it was him because then he smirked,

"Oh! So now you remember?" He moved closer to me, "Well, I just wanted to get to know you better sweetcakes~"

I squinted my eyes and looked at him with utter disgust.

"Hey! What's with that look on your face? Why are you staring at me like I'm a pitiful creature or something? I just wanna talk."

I intensified the disgust on my face.

"Jeez, are you gonna say something?"

I backed up and tried to get my arm free from his grip, "I'm already dating someone, so please leave me alone." I yanked my arm from his hand and walked past him, but when I did he stepped in front of me, blocking my way.

"Ohhh! Who's the lucky guy?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "None of your business!" I tried to walk away but he stopped me again,

"Woah, woah, woah! I'm not done asking questions yet."

I felt this pit of danger in my stomach, making me feel sick.