Midnight Kiss

"Wh-Where am I?" I mumbled as I looked around, I was surrounded by Cherry blossom trees, the moon shining in the background with stars twinkling all around me, I saw some stunning orchids and picked them up.

"Zenitsu-kun....."

I turned around and saw Nezuko-chan behind me with a dandelion flower crown on her head. I watched as she walked towards me, her majestic hair flowing in the wind along with the cherry blossoms. I inhaled her intoxicating scent that whipped around in the air and washed over me. My heart danced around in my chest.

"Nezuko-chan! Th-These are for you!" I gushed as I handed her the orchids I had picked up. She blushed as she took them from me. We both gazed into each other's eyes and began to get lost in a dreamy state. My anxiousness melted away. I looked at her face, it was just as beautiful as always, rosy cheeks, her dazzling eyes that sparkled in the moonlight and her glossy, cherry tinted lips.

I felt so attracted to her, she was like a magnet, the closer I got to her the harder it was to pull away. I reached out and put my hand on her soft cheek. She grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze along with placing her other hand gently over my chest. I pulled her in for a tight embrace, our faces were inches apart, I could feel her warmth cover my body like a blanket made out of pure sunshine. My cheeks flushed a crimson hue as I continued to look at her. I opened my mouth and whispered,

"I...."

Nezuko-chan put her index finger up to my lips,

"Shhhh...." She whispered back to me as she tenderly moved her hand to my cheek where her thumb rested on the edge of my lip. Then she slowly leaned closer to my face and so did I, but then suddenly Nezuko-chan was gone, she had disappeared from my sight,

"Nezuko-chan?!" I looked around frantically but she was nowhere to be seen, the warmth I had felt faded away and the cold night breeze surrounded me. The sky was pitch black and the stars that were shining bright before were now absent. Then in an instant the area around me started to fade away.

I watched in disbelief while crying out, "No! Please don't go! Nezuko-chan!!" I felt a sharp pain on my face, I opened my eyes and was very confused to find Chuntaro angrily chirping at me while pecking my cheek.

"Ow, ow, ow!!" I yelled as I sat up, "What in the actual f%@k is going on?!"

I looked around and realized that I was in my room, and that it was Monday.

"So....that was just a dream?..." I turned to look at Chuntaro who was still very angry.

I snapped

"You vicious sparrow!! Why would you wake me up now!?! Nezuko-chan and I were about to-" I began to say until I actually realized what was about to happen in my dream,

".....Kiss." My face instantly became red. ".....We were about to k-kiss..."

I sat there, my heart racing. Just the thought of kissing her almost made me pass out until Chuntaro pecked my hand.

"Ouch!! Okay, Okay! I get it! I'll get up now. jeez....."

...........

I made it to school and sat down on a bench that was in the courtyard, I was zoning out so much about what I had dreamed about, I didn't notice that Tanjirou was standing in front of me,

"Hey Zenitsu?"

"Zenitsu!"

I shot back to reality and looked up, "Ah! I'm sorry! I was spacing out."

Tanjirou smiled, "Oh okay! I just wanted to say at lunch, you and I need to talk."

I squinted my eyes in confusion, "Um....okay? What do you want to talk-"

RING!!

I was cut off by the bell ringing for first period,

"Well, I'll tell you at lunch then I guess." Tanjirou said to me, I stood up and sighed, Welp, I'll just have to wait. I thought to myself as we both walked off to our first class.