Chapter 2 | Dinner Party

Three years later.

The night was dark with illuminating lights from the buildings. At the entrance of the Hilton Hotel in Seoul, a group of reporters were blocking the entrance with cameras.

Tonight, the Diamond Group held a cocktail party and invited the big business figures of Seoul to attend. When the reporters heard the news, they followed suit.

At 8 PM, a flashy Maybach drove over.

"The Diamond Group's Younger Son is here!" The reporters immediately raised their cameras to welcome him. Park Jimin was wearing a white suit. He got off the car with a smile on his face. On the other side, Laurel was dressed in a silk dress that exposed her shoulders. She got off the car beautifully. Jimin reached out and held Laurel's hand. He generously faced the media to film.

Y/n was sitting in the passenger seat with a briefcase in her hand, She looked at Jimin and Laurel through the window.

He was really a strange person. He actually didn't forget to bring his assistant to the party. If I ever get a chance, I will fucking kill him in his sleep. Why the fuck do I need to babysit him when he's with his girlfriend. She silently cursed in her heart.

The driver beside her reminded her, "Assistant Kang Y/n, please get out of the car! If you are late, boss will get angry!" She sighed and held the briefcase. She lowered her head and opened the car door with her eyes lowered.

Jimin held Laurel's hand in front of the door. Y/n quickened her pace and followed. When she reached the door, the reporter behind her cried out in surprise, "Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung is here too!" The two words "Kim Taehyung" made Y/n turn her head reflexively. A luxurious Aston Martin slowly stopped in front of the door of the hotel. The security guard respectfully stepped forward and opened the door.

Kim Taehyung got off the car in a black suit. His aura had always been that strong, whether it was three years ago or now.

While she was thinking, the security guard opened the door on the other side. Se Mi was wearing a red evening dress. She slowly got out of the car with a smile on her face.

"They are really the best couple!"

"Obviously, One is secretary's daughter and the other is a business tycoon. These two are a perfect match!"

The discussion continued. Y/n looked at them with a sneer on her face.

The adulterous man and the mistress were really compatible!

She did not want to see this disgusting couple at all. She immediately turned around and followed Jimin.

Jimin and Laurel had already entered the elevator. Seeing that the elevator door was about to close, Y/n quickly rushed over.

The moment the elevator door was about to close, she reached out her hand and opened the elevator door. Seeing her come in, Jimin sneered, "Y/n, you seem to like scaring people."

"I'm sorry!" Y/n bowed her head and apologized.

Jimin snorted. "Stay close next time. If you do this again, I will fire you."

"Yes, I will remember."

Seeing Y/n's attitude was very good, Jimin could not find a reason to fire her. He glared at her and let her go.

The elevator stopped on the 18th floor. Jimin hugged Laurel's waist and walked out of the elevator. Y/n quickly followed with the briefcase in her arms. When she walked to the door of the hall, Jimin turned his head. "Go to the lounge and wait for me. When I need you, you must appear at any time. If I cannot find you, then your monthly bonus will be halved!"

"Yes! Mr. Park, I understand!"

Y/n watched Jimin and Laurel enter the hall. She felt relieved as she turned around and went straight to the lounge.

On the other side, the elevator stopped. Taehyung and Se Mi walked out of the elevator. When he saw Y/n pushing the door open at the end of the corridor, Taehyung's figure froze.

No, she had disappeared for three years. How could she appear?

He must have seen wrongly!

Seeing Taehyung staring at the other end of the corridor, Se Mi looked over. But there was nothing there. She was stunned. "Taehyung, what are you looking at?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

Y/n waited in the lounge for more than an hour. Her stomach was rumbling with hunger. Jimin was cold blooded boss. He had a beauty accompanying him. He drank wine and ate a high-class buffet, but he made her starve here. He was really a black-hearted capitalist!

When she was silently cursing Jimin, he suddenly called her. "Go to the hall and find something to eat. Remember what I said. Don't run around. Don't wander around. Don't look around. After you finish eating, go back to the lounge and wait for me!"

"Yes, Mr. Park!"

Y/n opened the door and walked into the living room. The living room was full of rich and powerful people. She just glanced at them and went straight to the buffet area.

She took a glass of fruit juice and chose some food. Y/n was about to find a place to sit down and eat. Before she could find a place to eat, a voice came from behind her, "Hey you, bring some food over here!"

________________________________

I'm thinking of uploading 2 more chapter's today

I'm thinking of uploading 2 more chapter's today.... should I???

Please vote, comment and share!