Chapter 15 | Contract

Y/n didn't know whether what Jimin said was true or false, but she would not give up whenever there was a chance, so she hurried to the Hotel immediately.

When she arrived at the Hotel, she hurriedly pulled the car door and ran to the hotel. She rushed to the elevator door at a speed of 100 meters, and entered the elevator with one foot. She saw Taehyung and Se Mi in the elevator at a glance.

It's too late to return, and there is nothing to return anyways. Why should she be afraid of them, afterall they should be the one to avoid her.

Seeing Y/n entering the elevator, Se Mi immediately leaned on Taehyung. Taehyung got a little stiff, and the corner of his eyes glanced at Y/n. She didn't even look at him, but stood aside with her hands in her arms, her face as cold as frost.

He was suffocating in his heart, and originally wanted to push Se Mi away, because Y/n's ignorance was breaking his heart.

Y/n's eyes were not on them, and the mobile phone in her pocket rang again. She hurriedly took out the mobile phone, Jimin's voice came: "Thirty minutes are about to end!"

"I'm in the elevator!"

"I only gave you thirty minutes and if you didn't come in time, forget about that matter"

Listening to Jimin's cold voice, Y/n became anxious, "Jimin, you can't do this! I'm already here and there is a traffic jam on the road. You can't blame me!"

Seeing her anxiously explain Taehyung's heart is burning, this damn woman, he used to wait for her on dates with him, every time she was late, and never saw her apologize, she really didn't compare it. No harm!

Angrily in his heart, the elevator stopped, and Y/n hurriedly rushed out of the elevator to the room where Jimin was.

Se Mi knew from her words and expressions that Taehyung was now angry, she added in a timely manner, "Miss Y/n seems to be with Park Jimin now, Park Jimin is like a lover..."

"Does other people's affairs have anything to do with you?" Taehyung was angry.

Seeing him with a cold face, Se Mi felt embarrassed.

Y/n hurriedly pushed open the room's door, Jimin sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, Su Ho stood beside him, and a smile on her face: "Mr. Park!"

"Hmm!" squeezed out a word, raised his wrist and looked at his watch.

"You are late, Miss Kang!"

"Mr. Park, I'm sorry!" Y/n accompanied the smile.

"Sorry? You know my rules, right?"

"I know! I know! Mr. Park's kidney source..."

Jimin lifted up his bandaged wrist and blew into his breath, and he squinted at Y/n, "Kidney source is just a sentence to me, but..."

Y/n patiently said, "As long as Mr. Park can help me, I can do anything!"

"You can do anything?" Jimin stretched his voice.

"That...except that..." Y/n said with low tone...

Jimin raised his eyebrows. This woman was a little bit interesting. The other women were all servants, but she was very resistant to getting involved with him.

His favorite thing is to hunt for strangeness. Y/n is so beautiful and has his appetite. This kind of thing can't come.

Thinking of Jimin lifted his lips and revealed an upside-down smile: "You resigned right?"

"Yeah!?!"

"Now you have to sign the contract!" Jimin spoke to Su Ho as Su Ho opened the briefcase and took out a contract from it and handed it to Y/n.

Y/n inexplicably accepted the contract, "What is this?"

"This is an employment contract. Didn't you resign before? Let's sign the contract again. Your uncle's kidney is covered by me. The prerequisite is that you return to the company to work."

Y/n picked up the contract and looked at it again, and found no difference. The doctor said that her uncle's illness couldn't wait, and she couldn't let her uncle have an accident. She was fighting for her uncle, thinking in her heart, she gritted her teeth and picked up a pen to sign.

Jimin looked at Y/n intently and saw that she had signed the contract. He motioned to Su Ho to put away the contract and smiled at Y/n, "The contract is officially effective. I will perform my duties and hope that you remember your duty, remember to follow along!"

 I will perform my duties and hope that you remember your duty, remember to follow along!"

It's near about 2 am here.... So Good night 🥱

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion