Chapter 22 | Forced

Back at Jimin's company, Jimin sat in the office with anger on his face and lost his temper, with documents scattered on the ground.

Su Ho lowered his head and stood there without saying a word. Y/n quickly picked up the files and put them in front of Jimin. Jimin saw Y/n and his anger was reduced, “Call to make an appointment with Director George of Ace Construction! “

“Okay!” Y/n immediately picked up the phone and called Director George.

After hanging up the phone, she reported to Jimin: “Mr. Park, Director George has agreed!”

“Yes? Haha, this old fox!"

Jimin sneered, his eyes darkened. Director George of the Ace Construction Bureau is said to be a hard bone. As long as he gnaws off, everything is easy.

It’s just that Taehyung can think of, he must have also thought of it. The most terrible thing is that Taehyung has one more weight than him, and that is Lee Byeong Eun (Se Mi's father). With Taehyung having Lee Byeong Eun, the noble secretary's back, Jimin's chances of winning are not too high.

This thing is a bit tricky!

Y/n glanced at Jimin and found that the face of Jimin which always smile was rare and solemn. It seems that he is in some trouble.

I just don’t know what the trouble is. Although she is a special helper, she is not a special helper in that sense. She is only responsible for reminding Jimin of his daily work schedule, to bring him tea and water, preparing food, clothing, housing and transportation, similar to a babysitter, work matters they were all discussed with another special assistant Su Ho.

Although Jimin didn’t ask her to leave, every time she saw Su Ho open the door, she quit with interest and gave them the space. Kim Seok Jin made it very clear when she came, that she was only responsible for daily life and didn't need to worry about thing.

Su Ho and Jimin closed the door and discussed it for an afternoon. The door opened when it was time to go home. Y/n picked up the bag and said bye to Jimin and prepared to leave.

But she didn’t expect Jimin to stop her, “Su Ho has something to do. You will accompany me to dinner tonight.”

Jimin had a treat at the best hotel in Seoul and found that he did not know there were few stunning ladies to accompany him to eat. The ladies took turns to persuade them to drink, and the leaders had a good meal.

After eating, it didn’t stop, and they moved to Seoul’s largest nightclub, Y/n saw Se Mi at the gate of club.

Se Mi walked out of the luxury car with a charming smile on her face and with few wealthy ladies.

Seeing Y/n, her eyes flashed, she immediately went to a quiet place and picked up her mobile phone to call Lee Su Jin, “Mom, I saw Y/n, she was with a group of men in the night! Taehyung will be here tonight, too. I think Y/n came here on purpose to seduce Tae!”

“Really? This little bitch is really shameless. Since she thinks she'll be in heaven, we will let her go to hell, and let her be discredited tonight!” Su Jin sneered.

“Mom, what are you going to do?”

“Didn’t you make an appointment for a party tonight? As far as I know, Finn is also there, right?”

“Yes.”

“That Finn is a master who can’t move when he sees a beautiful woman. That bitch is so beautiful and he will definitely not let her go. You can find a way to get that Finn to do it.”

These words made Se Mi’s eyes light up, that Finn was a famous playboy who played with women everywhere, and couldn’t find a cause for accidents.

Y/n didn’t know that the vicious mother and daughter were going to deal with her this way, she followed Jimin and the others into the luxurious night room.