Chapter 82 | Let's break up

"Y/n, now you know why I'm against you and Jimin being together, right? It's not because you're a single mother. You are the daughter of the woman, Jimin hated the most. Because of your mother, Jimin had lost his fatherly love since he was young. If he knew that the woman he liked was the daughter of the woman who made him lose his fatherly love, What would he think?"

The old man's voice was slow, but his words were harsh. "Think about it carefully. If you think you can be honest with Jimin, I won't object. But paper can't cover fire. What if Jimin finds out the truth one day?" the old man said.

Y/n tried her best not to lose her composure, but the huge impact still made her eyes filled with tears. She didn't want to cry in front of outsiders, so she stood up and nodded goodbye to the old man. Looking at her straight back, the old man finally had a trace of reluctance in his eyes.

Jimin, I have always been afraid of loving you, because I was afraid of losing myself again, afraid that you would betray me. But now I am the wrong person here. What reason do you have to love me now? I'm sorry  Jimin, I can't afford your love anymore, because I don't deserve it!

Her heart was filled with indescribable bitterness and pain. In fact, she couldn't hold it any longer, but she still relied on a trace of faith to walk forward. Only she herself knew how difficult it was to maintain her calm pace and walk out of teahouse.

------

Next day, Y/n calmly carried her bag downstairs. Downstairs, Jimin stood by the car and looked at her with a smile. Y/n felt incomparably bitter in her heart when she saw his sunny smile.

She walked towards Jimin, step by step. Her steps seemed to weight a thousand pounds. It was a short distance but she walked for a long time.

Jimin opened the car door and Y/n got into the car without saying anything. He followed and looked at her with a smile. "Why didn't you picked up my phone last night?"

"My phone was out of battery." Y/n replied.

"Do you know how hard it was for me last night? I couldn't sleep and wanted to talk to you so badly, but I couldn't get through to you. It made me impossible to sleep all night. You have to make it up to me!"

Y/n turned her head and suddenly reached out to hug his body. She took the initiative to kiss Jimin's lips. Jimin was stunned. Clearly, he was stunned by her initiative. It took him a long time to react before he started to respond.

Finally, the two of them separated, "If it wasn't during the day, I would really want to have sex with you!" Jimin panted.

Y/n looked at his handsome face and felt pain in her heart. She calmed herself down and slowly said, "Jimin, I have thought about it carefully. It is not suitable for us to be together, so let's break up!"

"What?!" Jimin opened his eyes wide. He thought he heard something wrong. This woman had just kissed him, but now she want to break up. Everyone said that women were fickle, but this kind of fickle was too unbelievable.

"I said, we are not suitable. Let's break up!"

Jimin's expression suddenly turned cold. "Y/n, are you joking?"

"I am not joking. I have thought about it carefully. We are not suitable. Instead of feeling pain when we break up in the future, it is better to end it now."

"It's not suitable? Why did you promise me back then? Y/n, let me tell you. I am not a casual person. Ever since you provoked me, you cannot think of escaping!"

"Jimin, please let me go!"

"Let you go? Am I a beast? Am I that scary?" Jimin stared at Y/n.

"I can't convince myself to accept a man who has countless women outside. I think you are disgusting."