Chapter 49 | Little darling

Y/n did not return to the restaurant. Instead, she left. She called Jimin from the taxi and told him that something had happened at home.

Jimin gritted his teeth. "Y/n, I want to deduct half of your bonus this month!"

Laurel was happy to hear that. She leaned towards Jimin, "Dear, where are we going now?"

Jimin smiled gently. "I'll take you back to the hotel first."

This meant that he still had things to do. Laurel was a little disappointed. Was it really because she was not considerate enough? After she left the last time, she originally thought that Jimin would call her countless times every day like before, but the result made her disappointed.

Jimin never called her again. She realized that things were not going well, so she took the initiative to call him. It was night, but he told her gently that he was very busy.

Later on, Jimin never picked up her call again. Laurel sensed the seriousness of the matter, but her schedule was full. She really could not return to Seoul to see Jimin. She waited until now. The Kim's invited her to Seoul to shoot the commercial. She happily called Jimin, but no one answered.

So, she had no choice but to call Y/n. She wanted to ask about the situation. In the end, Y/n actually booked a hotel for her very readily. At the airport, Seeing Jimin come to pick her up, she was happy in her heart. She secretly reminded herself that she must be gentle this time. However, she did not expect it at all. Jimin no longer had any interest in her.

After sending Laurel back to the hotel. Jimin left without stopping. Laurel was annoyed. She sat on the sofa alone and sulked.

Jimin left the hotel and drove straight to Y/n's house. He parked his car at the entrance of the alley and took out his phone to dial.

Y/n had just arrived home a few minutes ago when she received a call from Jimin. She was very unhappy, but she still controlled her emotions. "Mr. Park, what's the matter?"

"I'm at the entrance of your alley. Come out for a while!" Jimin ordered.

Y/n ran to the entrance of the alley angrily, "What do you want?"

"I just came to tell you that I didn't go to the hotel."

Seeing Y/n look at him in confusion, he explained, "I just want you to know that am not a playboy."

"Crazy!" Y/n said and turned to run. Although it was night, Jimin still saw her shy face. He was very happy. Seeing Y/n's figure disappear, he started the car to leave.

Y/n returned home and felt that her face was still a little hot. Jimin was really crazy. He specially came to her, just to tell this.

No way! He must have misunderstood. He thought that she liked him. She had to explain to him clearly that she did not like him at all. Y/n picked up the phone and was about to call Jimin.

The phone rang first. Seok Jin's low voice sounded. "Y/n, Noah and I will take the plane tomorrow to meet you. Remember to come and pick us up!"

"So fast?" Y/n was stunned.

"I have something else to take care of, so I coming back early." Seok Jin explained.

Because of Seok Jin's phone call, Y/n became excited. She no longer had the mood to care about Jimin. Her little darling was coming back. She had to prepare to welcome him. She walked around the room. He found that there was nothing she could use to entertain Noah. She sat down dejectedly. Noah was used to Seok Jin's excellent material life. Would he dislike this family being small and broken?

This night, Y/n spent it with worry and happiness. The next day at noon, she and Hyun Woo rushed to the airport together. Seeing his mother, Noah was extremely happy. He threw himself into Y/n's arms. Hyun Woo was very happy. "Oh my god! Noah you are tall now?"