Chapter 5 | In the police station

Looking at his indifferent face and listening to his harsh words, Y/n lowered her eyes to cover up the sadness in her eyes.

Taehyung, what is his heart made of? Five years of love, three years of marriage, she asked herself to have a clear conscience to him, why he would be so vicious to her?

Three years ago, he let her go out of the house with nothing. The first time he saw her three years later, she was sent to the police station without asking her indiscriminately.

Men are the most unfeeling creatures in the world, and Taehyung is the best among them.

Is she blind? How could she fall in love with such a cold-blooded and ruthless man?

Y/n insisted on refusing to apologize, and was finally taken to the police station by the police.

The police questioned her on business. The phone rang when police was asking her. It was Park Jimin who called. Y/n answered. Jimin's furious voice came: " Y/n, where did you die? Are you waiting in the lounge? Because I can't see you here!"

"Sorry Mr. Park!" Y/n apologized repeatedly: "There was an accident. I'm at the police station now."

"What? The police station? Why did you go to the police station?"

"This...this..." Y/n didn't know how to change it. She couldn't tell Jimin that she saw the girl who broke her marriage, but she was angry for a while and was sent to the police station by her ex-husband, right?

Seeing her hesitating, Jimin became impatient: "If you like to stay in the police station, just stay there. I don't want you as assistant. I will call Seok Jin immediately!"

A beep sounded from the other end of the phone, Jimin hung up, and Y/n's heart sank. Did she get into jail again and get fired?

Seeing her pale face, the police sympathized with her and kindly reminded her: "Girl, how do you offend these people? One is Noble Secretary Lee's jewel in the palm of the hand, and the other is the famous Businessman Kim Taehyung. Why are you going to provoke others? Just forget it and apologize. By the way, I have Mr. Kim's phone number here. Would you like to call him and say something nice?"

Y/n twitched the corners of her mouth: "Thank you Sir but I don't have a job anymore, and I don't have a place to go. Being locked up here with food and a place to live can take a while. No need to apologize!"

Seeing that she insisted on refusing to apologize, the police sighed and left. If they came, they were at ease. Y/n knew that Taehyung would not let her go. In that case, she waited to see what he could do.

She didn't believe that Taehyung's hands were really so long that they could cover the sky with one hand.

Thinking of hearing heavy footsteps coming from the door, Jimin appeared at the door with a face full of anger when the door was pushed open soon.

"Y/n, you are so bold!"

"Mr. Park!" Y/n yelled lowly.

"I haven't seen an assistant like you!!!" Jimin cursed fiercely, but stopped after seeing Y/n's soaked clothes.

"What happened? How the hell did you become like this?"

"Nothing, it's just a drink that was poured all over."

"Who did it?" Jimin sent these three words from between his teeth.

"stranger!"

"You fucking give me a long face? Are you being bullied like this?" Jimin picked up the phone and dialed: "Bring me two people. My assistant was bullied. Go and take care of those who bullied her right now."

"Mr. Park! That person is in the hospital now, so there is no need to clean up! Now she is going to clean up me!"

"Good job!" Jimin's face suddenly turned cloudy, "It's okay, no one dares to sue up you when you are with me, get up and Come with me!"

"Come?"

"Do you want to stay here?" Jimin said as he turned and walked out, Y/n hesitated to stand up and follow out.

No one stopped her, she followed Jimin out of the police station unimpeded, and walked to the parking lot. Jimin suddenly turned around and laughed at her.

I think the chapter is short but still many things happened

I think the chapter is short but still many things happened...... Anyways next chapter is on the way😚

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion