Chapter 69 | Nabi

After talking with Y/n, Mi So angrily went to find Jae Sung, "I'm so angry. This woman is really my worst nightmare. In the past, my relationship with her was not very good. Now that they are divorced, she is still lingering by my son's side."

"Drink some water, calm down first." Jae Sung poured Mi So a glass of water. Mi So took the water and took a sip. Thinking about it, she was still angry. "She doesn't want the money. She definitely wants to remarry Taehyung. Taehyung treats a woman who is already married and have child as a treasure. He really angered me to death."

"She is deliberately going against you. In the past, she was not able give birth to a child, so she didn't had the face to come back. Now, she deliberately brought the child back to make you suffer. This woman is too evil. She knows that Taehyung still loves her. She is trying to provoke you and your son to turn against each other." Jae Sung had a worried look on her face.

"Yes, this woman is really too bad. I cannot let her scheme succeed. I have to think of a way to get her away."

"Is there a way?"

"Not yet." said Mi So. She had a headache. Although she threatened Y/n, she did not think of any effective way. That was why she came to Jae Sung. "Help me think about it and see how to deal with her."

"Actually, it's quite simple. Her current condition is not good. You can easily deal with her! She has a child and we can deal with her child."

"Child? Is that good?"

"Why not? We are not really going to hurt her child. We are just threatening her with the child. It was not easy for her to have a child, so she definitely values her child. At that time, she'll listen to whatever we say."

"Alright then, I'll go back and think about it." Mi So could not think of any good ideas and could only take her leave.

At the same time, Spencer reported to Taehyung, "Madam went to see Miss Y/n today. She looks very unhappy."

"I know." Taehyung shook the pen in his hand. He had expected his mother to look for Y/n. With her temper, she would definitely say something unpleasant to Y/n. If he wanted to be together with Y/n, his mother would be the greatest obstacle. However, he was not afraid now.

The greatest obstacle to him now was not his mother but Y/n. Letting Y/n get rid of the knot in her heart was the first thing he want at the moment. Other than Y/n, there was also Se Mi.

He had never thought of getting engaged to Se Mi, It was all because of his mother.

Se Mi was gentle and kind, but Taehyung did not love her. It was only because of the Surrogacy that he felt guilty towards her. He had once said to Se Mi that he would not forget Y/n and would not fall in love with her. It made Se Mi dispel her thoughts about him, but Se Mi said that she did not care and she was willing to wait for him.

At that time, when he did not have any news about Y/n's whereabouts, his mother saw that he was not willing to be with Se Mi, she went around to find a partner for him. Taehyung was extremely annoyed and finally acquiesced to Se Mi appearing beside him.

Now that he wanted to chase Y/n back, he had to take care of Se Mi's matter. If he hadn't mentioned the engagement date with Lee family, it's wouldn't be that much difficult to break the deal. But now, since they had already agreed on the engagement date, he couldn't do as he pleased, Byeong Eun was the head of the city, so he had to give him a reasonable explanation.

It was impossible to convince Se Mi to take the initiative to break up with him. Then he could only take another path. Byeong Eun and his wife only had one daughter. They would never let their daughter suffer. Taehyung got an idea.