Chapter 77 | Winner

Taehyung had been married to her for three years, but he didn't know she could play the piano!

Jimin was not surprised that Y/n knew how to play the piano. She used to be the apple of Byeong Eun's eye. It was normal for her to learn piano since she was young. He walked to Y/n's side and bent down. His long fingers moved on the piano keys.

The two of them had never cooperated before, but they cooperated very well.

"Four hands playing consecutively! I didn't expect Jimin and Y/n to have such a unique skill! How romantic would it be for these two to be together?" Ji Hoon opened his mouth wide in an exaggerated manner. When he met Taehyung's cold gaze, he immediately shut his mouth.

The beautiful piano sound echoed in the hall. As the last note stopped, the couple laughed together.

After a long time, the crowd finally realized what was going on and started applauding. The thunderous applause lasted for a long time.

The champion of the performance tonight was undoubtedly Y/n and Jimin.

The organizer of the party handed the champion prize to Jimin and a bunch of keys to him. "Jimin, you won one night stay in the most luxurious room of this cruise. Go with your woman to enjoy the romantic night that belongs to you."

Jimin took the keys and held Y/n's hand as he walked through the crowd. There was a playful smile on his face. "Everyone, I am going to enjoy my romantic night!"

Ji Hoon whistled. "Be careful. Don't tire Sister-in-law out"

"Don't worry, I know how to love my woman."

"Jimin, do you need something to help you? I have something in my room."

"Guys you're really doubting my ability? Park Jimin don't need help of anything" Jimin picked Y/n up and walked through the crowd to the entrance of the hall. Seeing Jimin carrying Y/n straight to the most luxurious room on the cruise, Taehyung's face turned livid. He suddenly pushed aside the crowd and was about to rush over.

Nabi, who was at the side, quickly grabbed his hand, "Taehyung!"

"Let go of me!" Taehyung said through his teeth.

"You can't stop them if they are together." Nabi lowered her voice.

"How would you know if you don't try?"

"Don't you know her temper? I'm afraid that if you try to stop her, she will do the opposite."

Nabi's words made Taehyung stop immediately. Nabi was right. Y/n's attitude was not ordinary. If he tried to stop her at this time, she would definitely do the opposite because she was angry.

"She has a child at home. A mother would not be willing to abandon her child no matter what!"

Taehyung felt better after hearing this. He sat down on the sofa in the hall.

He had to wait here tonight to see if the woman would go home.

Y/n was carried into the presidential suite by Jimin. The luxury inside shocked her. Jimin opened the wine cabinet, took out two glasses of red wine, and handed one of them to Y/n.

Y/n took a sip and walked around the room. She walked to the private deck to take a look. It was night now and she could only see the lights.

She turned around in low spirits. "Is there no other highlight in this presidential suite other than luxury?"

"Of course there is!" Jimin casually picked up the remote control and pressed it. Soon, a huge starry sky appeared on the top of the bed.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!"