Chapter 61 | Memories are painful

After Taehyung left in hurry, Y/n turned around. She felt sweat all over her body. Although she did not show it on her face just now, she was extremely nervous in her heart.

It was unfair to use Hoseok as a shield, but Y/n had no other choice. Taehyung had come to ask for an explanation. She could only take Hoseok's matter as an example.

At that time, she and Hoseok had indeed talked about marriage. The neighbors had treated her as Hoseok's fiancee. Everyone thought that the child was Hoseok's. When Taehyung sent someone to investigate, they would definitely find out about it. He will have no choice but to believe it.

Taehyung immediately asked Spencer to investigate everything Y/n said. The answer he got was that Y/n and Hoseok were about to get married. Hoseok died bravely after he served justice, and that was why they were not married.

He heard that Noah's name is written in Jung family's household register. Taehyung's heart was full of mixed feelings. He never dreamed that he and Y/n would get divorced. He had thought of giving her endless love and wanted to hold her hands while watching sunset together. But why did everything become like this?

He loved her. From the first moment he saw her, he had fallen in love with her beyond redemption. In order to pursue her, he had racked his brains. He knew that her background was not good, so what? To him, having her was enough.

He came in her life after she broke up with Jin. In order to be with her, he did everything he could. He finally let her see his existence. In order to be with her for a long time, he did everything he could to convince his mother to accept her existence. The days after marriage were sweet at first, but then it began to change. This was the result of his marriage with her. The Kim family only had one child for several generations.

His mother urgently needed to see him have a child. In the beginning, he had always blamed himself. Later on, his mother forced the two of them to go to the hospital for a check-up.

The results of the check-up surprised both him and Y/n. There was no problem with his body, but Y/n could not give birth. At that time, her mother was unhappy, and Y/n was also listless. That night, her mother found an excuse to insult Y/n, but Y/n did not say a word and endured it alone.

Later on, she started taking medicine in order to get pregnant. He could not remember how much medicine Y/n had taken. Anyway, he remembered that he could smell the smell of medicine every day when he returned home. At first, his mother was very proactive and tried to find ways to treat Y/n's infertility.

She found some folk prescriptions and Y/n was very cooperative. But after two years, Y/n's condition did not improve at all. Her mother began to lose patience. Her words became more and more unpleasant.

When he returned home, he heard an argument for the first time. Y/n started to argue back. His mother was so angry that she cried and broke a lot of things.

The pressure was too great and his mother was being unreasonable. He knew that her life was not easy. There was a time when Y/n asked him all day long, "Taehyung, if I can't give birth for the rest of my life? Will you not want me?"

He held her and comforted her, "I only want you!" This was what he said from the bottom of his heart. To him, children were really not important. The important person was her!

Later on, the conflict between his mother and her became more and more intense. The quarrel became a normal thing. Every time they argued, the mother would catch him and make him cry. Taehyung was caught in a dilemma. He comforted his mother and then went to comfort Y/n.

When another quarrel came, they would no longer accept his comfort. His mother insisted that he must get a divorce. Y/n also told him firmly. She was very tired, and she no longer wanted to drink those terrible medications. She would never do those creepy tests again, and would never tolerate his mother's accusations. She wanted a divorce! Taehyung's heart turned cold. He almost broke down when he heard the woman he loved the most ask for a divorce. He hugged her and begged, "Give me some more time. I will convince my mother. Y/n, I beg you!"