Chapter 54 | Catching fish

Knowing that Jin had returned, Taehyung had a bad feeling.

He had been working all day but still couldn't stop thinking, that she must be by Jin's side right now.

What were they doing now? Would they be watch movies and eat like normal couples? Or were they making love?

He could not bear it. He got up and grabbed his coat and left the company. He drove aimlessly and unknowingly drove to Y/n's house.

There was a car accident on the road and due to the public the road was blocked. Taehyung sat in the car in frustration, waiting to clear the road.

"If I had known, I wouldn't have brought you here. Look, there are too many cars and people."

A familiar voice sounded in his ear. Taehyung looked over and saw Y/n. She was not alone. Beside her stood the handsome and elegant Jin.

Jin was carrying a child. The child's back was facing him. He could not see the child's appearance clearly. He saw Y/n kiss the child.

He knew very well how much she wanted a child. His heart suddenly tightened and he looked in the direction of Y/n and Jin in a daze.

The booming sound of the car horn woke him up. It turned out that the traffic police had come to deal with it. The blocked roads began to clear. Y/n and Jin carried the child as they passed by his car. He could see the happy smile on Y/n's face, but Y/n's eyes could not see him at all.

This kind of situation was that the two of them looked like strangers when they met. An indescribable feeling occupied his heart. He felt that his chest was starting to block.

Taehyung found a place to stop the car. When he looked back. Jin and Y/n had already disappeared. He didn't know why, but when he saw Jin and Y/n appear together, his heart felt stifled.

This was the place where Y/n's childhood home was. She had said that her happiness was only shared with him, but now she had brought Jin here. What did this mean? She wanted to share her happiness with Jin. There was a fire burning in his heart. He wanted to see how she would share her happiness with another man when he was present.

Taehyung stopped the car and searched the alley near Y/n's house for a while. After searching them for few minutes, he saw clearly that they were walking and carrying a child. It was impossible for them to disappear so quickly.

He suddenly thought of Y/n's favorite river behind her house. Taehyung rushed to the small river.

Y/n brought Jin and Noah to the small river. The development of Seoul could be said to be changing day by day. However, the area Y/n lived in had always maintained its old appearance from more than ten years ago. Because it was quite away for the main city, the small river was not polluted at all. The water was clear and the grass was green. Standing on the bank, one could see tadpoles and fish swimming inside.

"I used to catch fish here when I was young." Y/n stood by the river and looked at the river with some emotion. "At that time, my family was very poor and could not afford delicious food. But I also wanted to eat delicious food, so I came here to catch fish. There was a time when it was raining upstream. Suddenly, there was a flood, and I was swept away by the water. Luckily there was a big tree over there and I grabbed that tree. Uncle had never allowed me to catch fish ever since."

In her description, Jin could imagine how hard her life was. He looked at Y/n with heartache. "It must have been very hard at that time, right?"

"Yes, very hard, but very happy!" Y/n replied, "Ever since Uncle did not allow me to catch fish, I often dreamed of catching fish."