Chapter 73 | Kidnap

A few days passed peacefully. But one day, Y/n was working at the company when she received a call from her uncle. "Y/n, I can't find Noah. I've searched everywhere!"

"What!! Where did he went suddenly?" Y/n was shocked.

"He just disappeared. I took him to play in the park. He said he wanted to eat ice cream. I went to buy an ice cream and when I returned he was not there!"

"How did this happen?" Y/n's heart jumped. She took the phone and rushed to Jimin's office. She did not care who was there and called him by his name. "Jimin, there's an emergency at my house. I will do the rest of the work tomorrow."

Her face was pale. Jimin's intuition told him that something big had happened. "Y/n, what happened?"

"My son lost in the park! I need to find him!"

"I'll come with you!" Jimin immediately got up and followed Y/n out of the company. The two of them got into the car and went straight to the park where Noah had disappeared.

All the way, Y/n's face was full of panic as she mumbled something. "Where could he go? Is my baby fine? If anything happens to him, how am I going to live?"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to him!" Jimin comforted her. The car soon stopped at the park where Noah had disappeared. Y/n got out of the car and rushed in. Soon, she met Hyun Woo, who was sweating all over.

"Uncle, is there still no news of him?"

"Y/n, I found that no one has seen him anywhere."

"What should we do? Noah, why are you walking around? Do you know that I'm worried about you?"

Y/n looked like she was out of her mind. Jimin was also worried. He picked up his phone and called the police officer he knew."Chief Baek, my son was lost in Rainbow Park. Could you arrange for a few people to help me find him?"

After hanging up the phone. Jimin accompanied Y/n to look around the park. They did not find any traces of Noah. Jimin had a feeling that Noah is not just lost, something might had happened to him.

Y/n was so anxious that she was about to cry. He did not dare to tell her his guess, He only pulled Y/n's hand and went straight to the monitoring room of the park management office.

The moment he entered the room, he ordered the staff inside. "There was a child who got lost just now. Help me adjust the surveillance immediately!"

The people in the monitoring room looked at them who had suddenly barged in. They originally wanted to refuse, but under the man's dignified gaze, they were unable to say anything. The surveillance camera at the place where Noah had disappeared was switched out. Hyun Woo was queuing up to buy ice cream at the place, where ice cream was sold. Noah stood by the side and waited.

A man wearing sunglasses and a mask walked over from the side. The man was holding an electric toy in his hand to lure Noah. Noah walked over curiously. The man suddenly hold Noah and covered his mouth and quickly left from there. Everything happened so fast that no one noticed this scene.

Watching the man disappear into the surveillance camera. Y/n's tears came down, "What do we do? What should I do?"

Jimin had lived happily for so many years. But this was the first time he felt pain in his heart, looking at her tears.

"Don't worry, we will find him soon. I'm here with you, don't worry!" He comforted Y/n but his hands were not idle. He continued to call Chief Baek. "Chief Baek, did you start your investigation? My son was carried away from the park. It could be a kidnapping. I hope you can arrange for someone to start investigating the surveillance cameras on the nearby road immediately."