Chapter 7 | Nightmares

Late at night, Y/n fell asleep in bed.

She is dreaming!

Back to the day three years ago, Se Mi smiled triumphantly at her with her big belly.

"Sister, I'm pregnant, it's Taehyung!"

She just slapped her, but Se Mi miscarried.

She was scared and angry with the blood in one place.

"Pop!" A crisp slap in the face, accompanied by her mother-in-law Kim Mi So's vicious cursing, "Bitch, if you can't give birth then let others?"

"This is a divorce agreement, please give your signature!" the lawyer said indifferently.

"Mr. Kim has no time, don't waste my time, sign it as soon as possible, it's good for everyone!"

This is the man she has loved for eight years, and this is the beloved she was ready to entrust for life!

The intense heartache tore Y/n's heart, the cold sweat soaked her whole body, and Y/n opened her eyes suddenly from the nightmare.

For three years, these terrible dreams have been haunting her. Y/n rubbed her head and sat up, grabbed the phone on the bedside table and glanced at the time, four o'clock in the morning.

When she was awakened by a nightmare, she couldn't sleep anymore. Her body was wet. She got up and took a shower, changed her clothes and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Jimin looks like a romantic boy, but he does things unambiguously. She first arrives in Seoul and waits to be thriving. She does not like procrastination. As the assistant to Jimin, she dare not slacken at all.

After eating breakfast in a hurry, Y/n hurried downstairs with her bag. She lived in an old-fashioned alley. It was a long time before sunrise, and several street lights did not turn on. Y/n took out the alley from memory and came to the entrance of the alley. Seeing a No. 28 bus approaching, she threw her legs and ran towards the bus, ignoring the luxurious black luxury car parked on the side of the alley.

Seeing her rushing to the bus in a hurry, the window of the black luxury car was rolled down, Taehyung held a cigarette butt in his hand, and looked at the direction in which Y/n disappeared, with heavy eyes.

The person who had disappeared for three years suddenly appeared, and he didn't know whether it was a surprise or what.

Y/n, just showed up!

Y/n came to the company in a hurry. She came very early today and there was no one. She went into the office to tidy up, and made a cup of tea for Jimin. Then she sat in her seat and turned on the computer.

After sorting out Jimin's schedule, footsteps came from the door, and Jimin and his special helper So Hu came.

Jimin was a little surprised to see Y/n so early, with a wicked smile on his face he said "Y/n, did you come so early to wait for me to give you more bonus? Don't dream, for me, I would rather give money to Beautiful women but not to such an ugly one, waste of resources!"

Y/n knew that Jimin was lustful when she came. Although she was introduced by Seok Jin, she was still afraid of being harassed by this playboy. In order to prevent it from happening, she had always been conservative and old-fashioned in front of Jimin and did not wear makeup. She knew that how Jimin was. He didn't like women who were glasses, she also wears a pair of old-fashioned black-framed glasses.

For this reason, Y/n has been next to Jimin for three months but he has never looked at her directly. He never respected her and even speaks harshly towards her.

Jimin had said that she was ugly and not clever like this a hundred times. Y/n had already developed an invulnerability. She turned a deaf ear to Jimin's irony, but So Hu couldn't stand it.

Immediately So Hu said something unexpected, "Mr. Park, I heard that Kim Taehyung is getting engaged. What should we choose for his engagement gift?"

She was stunned when she heard this, and suddenly raised her head to look at So Hu.

Guys I'm curious to know who is your bias and bias wreakers ? It's fun to see people's answer

Comment them here :)

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion