Chapter 11 | Enough

Y/n came out of the hospital. Not far from the hospital, she saw a beggar squatting on the ground asking for money. She threw Taehyung's golden card to the beggar.

The beggar held the gold card and looked at her in disbelief. Y/n took two steps and then turned back and told the beggar, "There is no password, no limit. Take as much as you want!"

Seeing that the beggar picked up the gold card and went to the attached cash machine, Y/n let out a sigh, and the bad breath that had just been held in her heart finally dissipated a little.

She happily stopped a car and returned home. Because of a car accident, both her legs and hands were injured. Y/n did not go to work the next day and called for leave. When Jimin answered the phone, his tone was harsh and mean: "Y/n are you doing it because yesterday I let you go home early? Want to be lazy?"

"It's not like that, Mr. Park, my hands and legs are really hurt."

"I don't hear your voice like something is going on? As long as it's not that you can't get up, you will come to work for me right away, even if you will have to crawl to the company!"

Abandoning this sentence, Jimin hung up the phone, Y/n was so angry that Jimin was so mean and unpredictable that she was totally uncomfortable to serve, people had to bow their heads under the eaves, and she swallowed and went to the company.

Opening the door of the Jimin's office, he was leaning on the chair to make a call, and was stunned when he saw her hands wrapped with bandages. "Is it really hurt or did you deliberately wrap bandages to convince me?"

"It's really hurt!"

"Come here and let me check it!" Jimin ordered arrogantly. Y/n lowered her head and walked to him. Before Y/n reached out her hand, Jimin grabbed her hand and opened the bandage. He believed the scars inside.

"What's the matter with you? Why are you rash when you return to back? It was a quarrel with people at the reception before, but now you are hurting yourself again?"

"I don't want it either." Y/n replied, lowering her head.

She and Jimin were too close. He could smell the scent of her body. Jimin suddenly became interested. He never liked the assistant Seok Jin gave him. He has never seen her face-to-face like this. Suddenly he found something different.

Her fingers were slender and white. Standing in front of him with her head down, he could clearly see her exposed slender neck. The neck was smooth and white, which seemed to make his heart itchy.

Is he wicked? How can you become interested in such a staid and sluggish woman?

Suddenly he remembered that Y/n hadn't seen him straight into eyes from the day she came to his office. Every time she bowed her head and looked respectful. He was always annoyed by her presence, but today he suddenly realized that he didn't. That's right.

Jimin looks are like god's Beauty. How many women fall for him one after another. Why did this young woman not behave like others?

This thought caused Jimin's heart to be suddenly upset, and he ordered Y/n in a vicious voice: "Hold your head up!"

Y/n lowered her head and said in a low voice, "Mr. Park, please tell me if you have anything!"

Jimin was angry when she didn't listen to his command, he grasped Y/n's chin and forced her to raise her head.

Y/n looked up at him with pain as Jimin forcefully raised her head, and what Jimin saw was a pair of beautiful eyes that were extremely beautiful.

The vicious words in his mouth were suddenly suffocated, and accompanied by surprises, this woman's eyes are so beautiful!

Jimin got used to it casually and didn't care about anything at that moment, and he took off the glasses on Y/n's face to see her more closely.

The facial features are so beautiful, and the skin clear as milk, especially those beautiful eyes, they are simply dazzling.

Jimin cursed in his mind: "Well Seok Jin, I'm not finished with you!"

Y/n didn't understand why was Jimin going crazy, her chin was hurting because Jimin held her chin harshly, she tried to held back her anger: "Mr. Park, can you let me go?"

"Let go? Okay, no problem, but you have to complete my one request!"

"What request?"

"Let me k!ss!" Jimin said and bowed his head to kiss her.

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion