Chapter 4 | Apologize

There was a commotion here, and a lot of people were looking over here, and the security guard at the cocktail party came rushing over. Because Y/n was dressed normally, everyone treated her as a waiter. This was a high-class banquet and the security guards were not ordinary snobs. Regardless of what was going on, they immediately pushed Y/n out of the hall.

Eunji's eyes were filled with chili water and she was immediately sent to the hospital. Se Mi's expensive evening dress was covered with soup and there was a clear palm print on her face. Taehyung also rushed over when he heard the news. Seeing Se Mi in this state, he was a little surprised. "What's going on?"

Se Mi was actually very afraid that Taehyung knew about Y/n's appearance. but now she could not hide it even if she wanted to. She cried to Taehyung who rushed over with a sullen face. "Taehyung, I saw Miss Y/n. She was here as a waiter. I did not know why but when she saw Eunji and me, she poured the juice on us. Eunji criticized her a few times. She suddenly went crazy and poured the food on Eunji. She even hit me.... "

Taehyung was stunned. He looked around but did not see Y/n. Se Mi squeezed out two tears." It's just that my clothes are dirty and I got slapped by her, But Eunji's eyes were filled with chili water. Miss Y/n was originally prepared to come at me but Eunji helped me block this disaster!"

Taehyung looked at her pitiful appearance and his expression was uncertain. He reached out and patted Se Mi who was wiping her tears. His voice was cold and cold. "Where is she?"

"She was taken out by security!"

"I'll go take a look!"

Taehyung helped Se Mi out of the hall. Y/n was brought to the room next to the hall by the security guards. A few security guards scolded her and called the police.

Y/n lowered her head and sat on the sofa. Her whole body was wet with wine. After being brought here, she calmed down.

She should have swallowed her anger just now. For a moment, she could not control herself and caused such a thing to happen. Jimin would definitely not forgive her later. That playboy's temper wasn't ordinary. Especially towards her.

She was Kim Seok Jin's assistant.

Jimin had always disliked her and made things difficult for her. Now that she had caused such a thing, he would definitely fire her.

She was feeling nervous when the door was pushed open. A cold air hit her face. Y/n looked up and saw a pair of deep eyes.

Ever since Taehyung heartlessly asked a lawyer to send a divorce agreement to force her to sign, Y/n left this city.

In these three years, she had never thought of meeting Taehyung. In this lifetime, she planned to avoid him. However, she never thought that they would meet on the first day she returned to Seoul.

She was in a sorry state, but he was high and mighty, looking at her with a king's aura. He was still holding Se Mi's waist with one hand. Was he here to teach her a lesson? Controlling the churning in her heart, Y/n indifferently withdrew her gaze.

They were already strangers. Why was she sad?

Seeing Y/n look away coldly, Taehyung's eyes tightened. He supported Se Mi into the room. His voice was so cold that it made people shiver. "Apologize!" Y/n pursed her lips and did not say a word. Did he ask her to apologize? Or was it under the circumstances that she was not wrong?

Seeing that she did not speak, Taehyung's expression became even gloomier. "Y/n. I asked you to apologize. Didn't you hear me?"

"Me? Apologize? Why? Mr. Kim, do you think you are the law?" Y/n smiled contemptuously.

"Whether I am the king's law or not is not important. What is important is that you deliberately hurt people. Eunji has already been sent to the hospital. You know the consequences!"

His threat was very obvious. Y/n knew that he did not do it for Eunji but for Se Mi. How could she apologize? She smiled faintly, "Mr. Kim, you have great power. You can do whatever you want. I can't apologize to her!"

Looking at her indifferent face and her cold tone, Taehyung felt as if something was stuffed in his heart. He felt very uncomfortable.

"Y/n, since you are so stubborn, don't blame me!" Taehyung looked coldly at Y/n and turned to instruct the security guards, "Have you called the police?"

"We called the police!" The security guard answered respectfully.

"Then let the police handle it impartially! I hope you can still be so tough when you arrive at the police station!"

What do you think will happen when the police arrive? Will she get arrested? Or...... (Don't be shy, tell what you think will happen in comments below)

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion