Chapter 37 | Try to think of a way

That night, Se Mi sat alone on the bed in her bedroom until dawn. After dawn, she heard her mother walk her father out before she opened the door and went downstairs.

Seeing her daughter's eyes, Su Jin felt a little strange, "You have insomnia?"

"Mom, I have something to tell you." Glancing at Hayoon who was cleaning up in the living room, Se Mi pulled her mother's hand and went upstairs. She told Su Jin about Taehyung and Y/n staying together last night. Su Jin's expression immediately became serious. She knew very well how good Y/n and Taehyung's relationship was. She also knew why they separated. If these two were to get along. Se Mi would have no hope.

This matter must be treated well. She must stop them from being together.

Se Mi saw that her mother was deep in thought and was anxious in her heart, "Mom. why don't we tell Aunt Mi So about this matter. She hates Y/n so much and will definitely stop them. "No!" Su Jin firmly denied it. "Taehyung is not that obedient. Back then, Kim Mi So lied to him to get you pregnant and then forced him and Y/n to divorce. This has already violated his taboo. Now this move is no longer effective."

"Then what should we do?" Se Mi was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot. "This bitch. Since she disappeared, why did she come back?"

Su Jin glared at her. "You can't even hold your anger when something happens to you. How are you going to keep a man's heart in the future?"

"Mom, I know what you are talking about, but Taehyung's heart is not on me at all now."

"So what?" Su Jin smiled coldly, "Didn't your father's heart always be on Kang Chae Yeong (Y/n's mother)? But the current Mrs. Lee is me and not that Chae Yeong. Whoever laughs in the end is the winner."

"Your situation is different from mine. Don't you have me? Dad married you for my sake. But I have nothing now." Se Mi refuted.

"That's because you're stupid! You can't even get a man after such a long time. What a waste of my efforts." Su Jin was also angry.

"Taehyung did not even touch me. How can I think of a way?" Se Mi felt extremely wronged. "It was not easy for me to convince my father to go to him and propose an engagement. He also agreed. But I didn't expect Y/n, this slut, to appear again. This slut was really cunning. She went to the television station for a blind date. And deliberately so high-profile. Now I finally understand. She is using this matter to provoke Taehyung. Then she will be together with him again!"

Her words reminded Su Jin. Her face immediately revealed a look of joy, "I have a way!"

"What way?"

"Y/n was going to go on a blind date, right? We will never let her get away with it! "

Su Jin's face was full of resentment as she whispered a few words to Se Mi. The anxiety on Se Mi's face immediately disappeared. She gave her mother a thumbs up. "You're the best!"

"Of course!" Su Jin was pleased with herself.

After sending Y/n to the residential area, Taehyung carried her upstairs. He used to carry her all over the house like this. At that time, her small hands tightly wrapped around his neck, coquettishly flirting with him. At that time, it was such a beautiful time.

But now, their moods were completely different. She was very resistant to his embrace.

The person he held in his embrace was not a living person, but an ice cube. This block of ice was much lighter than before. Taehyung could not help but say, "Y/n you have lost a lot of weight."

Y/n did not speak. Her weight had nothing to do with him. Seeing that she did not speak, Taehyung sighed deeply.

Y/n took out a key and opened the door. She held onto the door frame and stood still. "I suffered because of you tonight, so I will not thank you. Mr. Kim, goodbye!"