Chapter 3 | Provoking her

This voice was very overbearing and a little familiar. Y/n looked up and saw a woman with heavy makeup standing in front of her. Isn't she Se Mi's best friend Eunji?

Eunji saw Y/n and was also stunned for a moment. She saw Y/n wearing work clothes and naturally thought of her as a waitress. They looked at each other and she found that it was actually Y/n.

"It's you?"

Y/n ignored her and was about to pass by with the food in her hand. Eunji was stunned for a moment and immediately reacted. She quickly stopped Y/n. "You are actually a waiter here? Haha! How funny!"

"Is it that funny?" Y/n asked coldly.

"Of course, it is! Y/n, weren't you that arrogant in the past? You actually fell to the stage of being a waiter now! Well hurry up and prepare food for me!"

Eunji had always disliked Y/n because she was beautiful. She was married to Kim Taehyung and everyone liked her. She felt jealous.

Now that she was abandoned by Taehyung, she became a waitress. Eunji had to find an opportunity to humiliate her.

Y/n looked at Eunji's expression and was absolutely disgusted. If she argued with a bitch like Eunji, she thought that it would lower her own intelligence so she still ignored Eunji.

Eunji did not want to let her go, "Y/n, you're not listening to me? Do you believe that I will get someone to fire you?"

"Fire me? You really take yourself seriously!"

"You actually dare to reply me back?" Eunji was so angry that she jumped up. Y/n used to be Taehyung's's wife and Taehyung protected her like a baby. Eunji did not dare to do anything to her. But now it was different. Without Taehyung, she was just a lowly waitress. If Eunji wanted to suppress her, it would be no different than bullying an ant.

"I will immediately tell the person in charge here and ask her to fire you!"

"Eunji, what happened?" A soft voice interrupted.

"Se Mi, you came at the right time. Look who this is!" Eunji pointed at Y/n with a mocking tone.

Y/n calmly looked at Se Mi and their eyes met. Se Mi was obviously shocked.

Why was Y/n here?

She was very surprised in her heart. Her expression did not change but instead carried a smile, "Sister!"

Y/n looked at her coldly. "Miss, you called the wrong person, right?"

"Sister. I know you blame me, but it has nothing to do with me. Taehyung likes me..."

Although three years had passed, Y/n still felt her heart ache when she brought up this old matter again. She did not want to let others see her scar, so she turned around and left.

When Eunji saw Se Mi appear, she clearly had more courage. She quickly walked forward and grabbed Y/n and pushed her hard. The juice in Y/n's hands poured out and drenched her entire body. Eunji also had a little bit of it on her body. Eunji cried out strangely, "What are you doing?"

When she said this, her eyes were full of arrogance and Y/n saw it very clearly. Eunji was treating her like a waitress and wanted to slander her so that she could fire her.

Y/n's eyes turned cold. If it was in the past. Y/n would definitely have slapped her. But now she was no longer the Mrs. Kim that Taehyung held in his hands. She suppressed the anger in her heart and turned to leave.

Seeing that Y/n did not resist, Eunji and Se Mi looked at each other. Eunji suddenly reached out and grabbed Y/n's hair. The red wine glass in her hand was aimed at Y/n's neck and poured down.

A glass of red wine flowed down her neck and the cold red wine soaked Y/n's clothes. Eunji even pushed her to Se Mi's side. Se Mi's hand shook and a glass of wine was poured down her face..

Her eyes were burning with pain. Y/n originally wanted to let the matter rest and leave. But when she saw Eunji's unrelenting look, anger rose in her heart.

Eunji and Se Mi were the same. Since they had dealt with her like this today, it seemed that this matter could not end peacefully. She also had a temper. Eunji used the exact same technique as Se Mi back then. They were planning to continue standering her. Since they wanted her to be that evil person, then why should she be polite?

Immediately, anger rose from her heart and she raised the plate in her hand and fiercely pressed it on Eunji's head.

Eunji did not expect Y/n to actually dare to make a move. She let out a cry of surprise. Y/n liked to eat spicy food. The plate was filled with spicy food. The soup flowed down along Eunji's hair and quickly flowed into her eyes. Eunji's eyes were very painful.

Eunji screamed and let go of Y/n's hair. Y/n did not care about Eunji's scream and slapped Se Mi's face. Se Mi was completely dumbfounded. She never dreamed that Y/n would be so fierce. Her face was burning with pain. The soup on the plate Y/n casually grabbed splashed everywhere. Her expensive evening dress was full of soup. This evening dress was designed by a famous designer. Her heart ached so much.

She felt pain and anger again. At that moment, Eunji ignored her image and started to shout. "Someone help!"

If you like this story please vote it and add it to your reading list and private library

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion