Chapter 17 | Lies

Watching Y/n walk away, Kim Mi So sneered, “Little bitch, you are too tender if you want to fight me, wait for you to die!”

Kim Mi So came home and saw Taehyung coming down from the stairs. She sat down angrily: “Taehyung, that Y/n is really shameless. We all thought the she was so innocent in the beginning.”

“Mom, why were you looking for her?” Taehyung frowned slightly.

“It wasn’t that I was looking for her, she was looking for me. She suddenly came to me this morning and asked me to give her a hundred million.” Kim Mi So is now trying to discredit Y/n, and her words naturally turned black and white.

“She is looking for you? Why is she looking for you?” Taehyung asked back.

“Not reconciled! She fumbled after you divorced. Seeing that your company is getting bigger and bigger, you are about to get engaged to Se Mi so she's just jealous, so she wanted to come to me to blackmail a sum of money, she said 'if we don’t Give her the money, and she will go and break the news about Se Mi’s pregnancy, which will ruin Se Mi and you.”

“She really said that?”

“Of course it’s true, can your mother lie to you?” Mi So was all prepared when she went to see Y/n, took out the recording pen from her bag and opened it for Taehyung to listen.

Hearing Y/n's cold voice asking for money, asking for 100 million yuan, and threatening his mother, Taehyung's eyes slowly sank.

Kim Mi So saw that her son was angry, “Tae, this Y/n is not a good thing. If she really breaks the news, it'll be really bad for your and Se Mi's future. You have to find a way to get her out of Seoul and never come back!”

“I see, Mom, don’t go to her, I will take care of this!” Taehyung said, picking up his coat and leaving home.

Just after driving a distance, his mobile phone rang, and Taehyung picked it up and saw a text message, “You withdraw 20,000 from your bank card with the end number .”

Taehyung was stunned. He threw this bank card to Y/n that day. She actually started to withdraw cash. It seemed that she was really short of money?

I thought that another text message came in, “Your bank card with the ending number transfers 50,000.” Taehyung thought for a while, picked up his mobile phone and called his special assistant Spencer : “Check Y/n. See if she is in urgent need of money recently!”

“Mr. Kim, I'll look it for you.” Spencer took over. “Madam’s uncle has uremia and is in the hospital. I heard that he needs a kidney transplant.”

“Is that so? You can help contact the kidney source immediately!” Taehyung hung up the phone and immediately turned around and went to the hospital.

Asked Kang Hyun Woo’s (Y/n's uncle) ward number, Taehyung hurriedly went to the patient department. In the lobby of the patient department, he saw Park Jimin. The son of Park, who carried fruit in his hand and was talking on the phone in one hand: ” Where are you? Go home? Which ward?”

He hung up the phone and turned his head to see Taehyung. He smiled, “Ah, Mr. Kim? What a coincidence! Are you here to see the patient too?”

Taehyung is uncomfortable seeing Jimin now, “Why is Mr. Park here?”

“My woman’s uncle has uremia. So he's going to be hospitalized here. I’ll come over to see him and make a relationship by the way.

When he said this, Taehyung’s face suddenly sank, he also knew who Jimin was talking about.

Taehyung felt hard in his chest. He did not enter the elevator, turned and left the patient department, waited at the door for half an hour, and saw Y/n hurriedly coming with a thermos cup in her hand.

Taehyung stepped forward to stop her, “You asked my mom for money?”

Y/n stepped back, with a look of disgust: “Are you Stupid?”

The disgust in her eyes annoyed Taehyung. She took a sigh of relief and her tone became worse and worse: “Y/n, what are you pretending to be? If you need money, just say it clearly. What is it like to secretly engage in petty actions behind the scenes?”

“What do you mean? The Mr. Kim, please make it clear!” Y/n flushed. When she saw Taehyung, she remembered that he had let her go out of the house. “I am Y/n, even if I go to beg for food, I won’t ask for your stinky money. Don’t you disgust me, okay?”

“Haha, look at this!” Taehyung picked up the phone and opened the text message to let Y/n read the text message sent by the bank. Y/n was taken aback and suddenly laughed: “Do you think I transferred the money?”

“Then who has the card?”

“I don’t know who it is but don’t you have a lot of money with you? Anyways I gave that stinky card to the beggar outside the hospital, so the money might have been transferred away by the beggar!”

Y/n laughed. Taehyung’s face was pale and angry. Y/n’s ironic smile irritated him. He said viciously, “If you are so noble, why should you ask my mother for money?”

“Ask your mother for money? Hahaha, did your mother said like that?” Y/n sneered, “I already know what your family is like but let me tell you the truth, I don't fancy you for being rich and I don't even have one percent interest in your money or you!”

She stabbed him with her words, and her face was full of confidence. Taehyung felt the pain in his heart. How could this be? Why it came out like this?

She was obviously the one who did the wrong thing, so what kind of face does she have to say such things?

He can literally kill people with that stare!

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion