Chapter 8 | Unexpected

In the past three years, she had never paid attention to Taehyung's news, but she didn't know that Taehyung haven't even married Se Mi yet.

Jimin smiled coldly, "This Kim surnamed is engaged to the Secretary's daughter right? Then I think gift should be a big one!"

"What should we gift him?"

"What's a good gift? Where do I know?" Jimin looked at Y/n, "This matter is left to you, you go choose the gift."

"I...I don't understand this, Mr. Park, please re-arrange people." Asking her to choose gifts for s*umbags, but Y/n was naturally unwilling and immediately refused.

"You don't know how to learn?" Jimin's favorite thing is to toss Y/n, a twenty-five-year-old woman who doesn't know how to dress up, doesn't know how to make up, and doesn't even have a boyfriend. He was inexplicable when he first saw Y/n. He just dislikes her.

If it weren't for Seok Jin, he wouldn't want such a woman to be an assistant. On the first day at work, he reminded her that he didn't like women wearing glasses and asked her to wear contact lenses at work, but this woman didn't to listen to him, wearing a black-framed old-fashioned glasses to disgust him every day.

"Well, since you don't obey the command, don't blame me. Since I can't refuse Seok Jin, can't I toss you?"

Seeing Y/n's embarrassment, he felt proud, "This matter is left to you. I warn you, Taehyung must be satisfied, or I will fire you!"

"Yes!" Y/n sighed in her heart, and reluctantly agreed.

At noon, Jimin insisted on going to meet with customers, and without exception, took Y/n.

After talking about official business, it was usual to spend a lot of money. The men in the room started to get restless after drinking a few glasses of wine, and they all started to throw their hands at the woman next to them.

Naturally, Y/n would not be an eyesore at this time, and immediately stood up: "Mr. Park, I am waiting for you outside!"

"Go, remember not to go far, if I can't find you....." Jimin was threatening in the voice-over.

"I won't go far, I'll wait for you at the door!" Seeing her head down and walking out, someone asked Jimin: "Jimin, why would you want such an ugly monster to be an assistant? Don't you feel uncomfortable?"

"It's uncomfortable, I just don't react much now when I see her!" Jimin was extremely vicious.

The men in the cabin all laughed, Y/n quickened her pace, because she couldn't go far, she stood on the corridor outside the room and waited for Jimin to call.

A group of people were passing through the corridor, an energetic middle-aged man surrounded by others. Y/n immediately lowered her head, just looking at her toes.

Lee Byeong Eun (Y/n's and Se Mi's Father) had already been surrounded by people and left, feeling something wrong telepathically, and suddenly turned his head back.

His gaze fell on Y/n with her head down. Although Y/n was dressed in old fashioned clothes, she was his own daughter. He recognized her at a glance. Lee Byeong Eun's eyes flashed with surprise, and he said something to his assistant and strode towards Y/n: "When did you come back?"

Y/n raised her head and looked at Lee Byeong Eun indifferently: "What's going on with Secretary Lee?"

Byeong Eun looked at his daughter with affection, and there was no change at all because of Y/n's face, "Where have you been? Dad has been looking for you in the past three years, why didn't you call your Dad?"

"Dad? My dad died a long time ago!" Y/n went back coldly.

"Y/n!" Byeong Eun said in a low voice. Although he was a fascinating Secretary in front of others, he would never be fierce in front of his daughter. "You had your Lunch? Dad will accompany you to eat a meal!"

"Farewell ! Secretary Lee has a wife and a daughter at home, go accompany them!"

"Y/n!" Byeong Eun reached out and held his daughter's hand, "Let's eat a meal with Dad!"

"Let go!" Y/n stretched out her hand and shook it away. Byeong Eun held it tightly, and she couldn't get rid of it at all. "Secretary Lee, don't blame me if you do this to me and expect me to stay silent like always!"

"Y/n!"

"Hey, What is going on here?" A voice came in suddenly.

Any guess.... who's voice it might be? Common common don't be shy....Just tell it!

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion