Chapter 51 | What is the relation?

The person in the photo looked exactly like Y/n. Taehyung thought that there was something wrong with his eyes. He took a closer look. That's right! This is Y/n. In the photo, Y/n was dressed plainly. She looked like she was 18 or 19 years old.

Why is Y/n's photo in Byeong Eun's book? Taehyung put the photo in the book back. When he was about to close the book, he saw the word "my love" written on the back of the photo.

My love? Byeong Eun's love was Y/n?

How is that possible? How could Y/n be Byeong Eun's love? With Byeong Eun's age, he could be Y/n's father. He suddenly remembered seeing Byeong Eun reach out and pull Y/n's hand outside the tea shop. Could it be that Byeong Eun had taken interest to Y/n? So the matter of the municipal construction was handed over to Y/n by Byeong Eun himself?

This could also explain why Byeong Eun had thought of using the sports meet to compensate him. So this is because he felt guilty. While Taehyung was thinking, Byeong Eun had already finished his phone call. He turned around and continued to tell Taehyung about the sports meet. Taehyung did not have the mood to listen to this. He controlled himself. He put the book back in its original position and said, "I heard about the sports meet, but the Park family seems to be preparing to get a share of it. If the Park family is involved, I'm afraid it won't be easy anymore." Byeong Eun was stunned and asked, "Who did you hear it from?"

"I heard it from someone I know. But it is 80% true. With the Park family's strength, they definitely won't let go of such a good opportunity." Taehyung observed Byeong Eun's expression and said, "I'm afraid there will be a change in this matter when the time comes."

Byeong Eun's expression clearly changed. Both of them were daughters. He loved both daughters very much. However, he owed Y/n more. If Y/n made this request, he would definitely listen to her first.

Taehyung saw the change in Byeong Eun's expression. An inexplicable emotion welled up in his heart. He had always thought that Byeong Eun was honest and righteous. He was a good official that was hard to come by in the government.

However, he never thought that he would be like other people. Taehyung controlled his urge to hit him and left with the excuse that he had something to do.

Taehyung's mood was very complicated. He could not imagine that Byeong Eun and Y/n actually had that kind of relationship. Did they already have a relationship, or was it only Byeong Eun who had feelings for Y/n?

Y/n was not that kind of person. She definitely would not have relations with someone who could be her father! So Byeong Eun must be interested in her?

It must be so! Y/n was beautiful. Byeong Eun must be coveting her beauty. Jimin was very cunning, so he used Y/n as bait to convince Byeong Eun.

It seemed like Jimin did not really love Y/n, but used her instead. Taehyung knew that this playboy was not a good person. Taehyung pondered along the way and drove the car to the residential area where Y/n lived.

After Y/n returned home and had dinner with Hyun Woo and Noah, she took Noah for a walk outside. She came back to watch two episodes of TV series. When it was time to sleep, she helped Noah take a bath and change him into his pajamas. Noah wanted a glass of milk before he went to sleep. Y/n opened the fridge and found that there was no milk at home, so she had to go out to buy milk.

Walking out of the alley, she suddenly felt that someone was following her. She turned her head and saw a car parked on the open space at the entrance of the alley. The car looked very low-key expensive. When Y/n saw the person sitting in the car, she was shocked.

Even through the window, Y/n could feel the heavy and cold eyes of the person in the car. She did not dare to look again and turned to head straight to the small shop. She had just run a few steps when the sound of the door closing came from behind her.