Chapter 27 | Warning

The car stopped at the gate of the city hall, and Jimin got out of the car and took her into the gate of the city hall.

The two went to the conference room and opened the door and saw Kim Taehyung. Taehyung brought special assistant Spencer Liu in a suit and was very vigorous. There were other people in the room who came to bid for the boss and special assistant of the company. Jimin sat down and said hello. All of his assistants were standing, and Y/n also stood behind him. Taehyung didn’t expect Jimin’s backhand to pull her to sit next to him.

Seeing Y/n sitting down with Jimin, Taehyung’s eyes darkened, Jimin caught Taehyung’s glare, and he lowered his voice: “Taehyung seem like he's killing me continuously in his mind”

“Really?” Y/n glanced at Taehyung’s direction when she heard the words. Taehyung stared at her for a moment, and she withdrew her gaze indifferently.

“Yeah and I always feel that he looks differently towards you. I don't know what kind of look he gives you but it's totally different from what look he give towards other people?”

“I don't know!”

“That’s weird! Is it because of the last time I had a fight with him? Doesn’t this person look like a stingy person?”

“That doesn't seems good, you have to be careful.” Y/n followed his words.

“Naturally, I will be careful. Anyways I should be prepared for Ace Construction now.” Jimin sneered coldly: ” Taehyung has a secretary as the backer. This time our Ace Construction may be in trouble.”

“That’s not necessary! If we do our own bidding, maybe we can reverse it?” Y/n was not too worried. Since her father promised her to be fair, he would definitely not do favoritism. This time, the Ace Construction has its own magical powers.

“I think so too. If that Se Mi's father dares to do favouritism become Taehyung's going to be his son in law, I'll kill him!” He smiled, but his tone was brutal.

Seeing Su Ho coming in, Jimin patted Y/n’s shoulder: “You go to the car and wait for me. I will come back to you after the meeting! Remember not to go far!”

His voice is not low, everyone heard it, and some people laughed, “Mr.Park, it seems that you care too much for your secratary!”

“Well at the end of the day, she's the woman that stays with me!"

“Haha, Mr. Park is always like this.... that's why he's the Prince charming of girl's heart, right?”

“Of course!”

These words made Y/n glared at him. Jimin grinned at her with a wink. With a loud “bang”, the cup in Taehyung’s hand fell to the ground, and the water splashed everywhere. Everyone was startled, and they all swept across, looking at Taehyung, Taehyung’s face was gloomy, as if he was about to kill.

Seeing that Taehyung’s expression was not good, everyone was at a loss for a while.

Y/n left the meeting room. After waiting for a long time in the small garden of the city hall, Jimin did not come out. Thinking that today’s meeting should not be a short one, she went towards the car to wait for Jimin and walked out of the gate. But she saw someone she didn’t want to see.

Se Mi got out of the car in a glamorous dress. She looked up and saw Y/n. Her face was a little stiff, and she asked in a bad tone: “Why are you here?”

Y/n looked at her with a sneer, and didn’t intend to pay attention to her at all. Se Mi was a little anxious when she saw that Y/n was not replying “Are you here to find dad? What are you doing with dad?”