Chapter 43 | Vicious Heart

When Zoe rushed to the hospital, Doctor was giving Y/n an injection. Taehyung was anxiously waiting by the bed. When she saw Taehyung holding Y/n's hand, Zoe rushed forward, "What did you do to Y/n?"

"Lower your voice!" Taehyung had a rare good temper. "Something happened to her."

"What happened to her? Y/n clearly went on a date with her boyfriend yesterday. Why is she with you? What are you trying to do? You caused Y/n to be so miserable. Could it be that you still want to ruin the happiness that she obtained with great difficulty?" Zoe did not have a good impression of Taehyung at all. When she spoke, she did not care about Taehyung's feelings at all. Taehyung did not refute. What happened last night was not a good thing for Y/n. He had specially instructed the police station to seal off the news. He was afraid that if the news was leaked, it would have a bad effect on Y/n.

Although Zoe was Y/n's good friend, it would be less trouble if one less person knew about this matter. So he could only choose to remain silent in the face of Zoe's questioning.

Seeing that Taehyung did not explain, Zoe became more and more certain that Taehyung was the main culprit. "You can get lost. You are not welcome here!"

Taehyung was not willing to leave, and Zoe was aggressive. She said, "Are you willing to leave? If you are not willing to leave, I will call your mistress and ask her to bring you away." When they were arguing fiercely. Y/n faintly woke up. Zoe saw Y/n wake up and Zoe could not be bothered to attack Taehyung. She said, "Y/n, how do you feel?"

"Water!" Y/n felt that her throat was very dry and Taehyung immediately poured water for her. Y/n drank a cup of water and her throat became better. Zoe took the cup from her hand, "Did he bully you?"

Y/n shook her head and looked at Taehyung, "Thank you Mr.Kim for sending me to the hospital. Now I am fine. You can go and do what you need to do!" Taehyung stood still. Y/n could only chase him away, "I have something to say to Zoe. Please leave."

Taehyung hesitated for a moment but still did not want to leave but Zoe rudely chased him away. "Hurry up and leave!"

"I'm outside. If anything happens to you, just call me." After Taehyung finished speaking, he turned around and left the ward but did not go far.

"What happened? Why are you in such a state?" As soon as Taehyung left, Zoe impatiently asked Y/n..

"Zoe, I thought I would never see you again. Dae Seong is not a good person!" Y/n's eyes turned red.

"Dae Seong hit you?" The first thing Zoe thought of was violence.

"No!" Y/n told Zoe what happened last night intermittently.

Zoe was very angry. She said. "That motherfucker! If I see him, I will fucking kill that bastard!!! Y/n was still afraid when she thought of this. Luckily, Taehyung was passing by. Otherwise, things would have been unimaginable. But why did Taehyung happen to be there?

"What was Taehyung doing there?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask him." Y/n was surprised, scared, and ashamed when she woke up so she didn't even bother to bring that topic.

Zoe thought for a while, "I think this matter is not that simple. Dae Seong has no enmity with you. Why would he want to set up such a big trap to frame you? Could it be that Taehyung was pretending to be a good person, but he was the one behind it? Otherwise, why would he appear there so coincidentally?

"Taehyung set me up?" Y/n was stunned and immediately shook her head. "He is not that despicable."

"Don't defend him. A man who can cheat on his beautiful wife for a racoon can do anything." Zoe did not have a good impression of Taehyung at all.