Chapter 53 | Disturbing them

Jimin and Y/n turned around and saw Taehyung in a navy blue suit without a tie. He stood at the entrance of the western restaurant with his arms crossed. It was crystal clear that Taehyung hated Jimin.

First of all, it was about the Ace construction. When he thought of Jimin using Y/n as bait to seduce Byeong Eun, he gnashed his teeth in hatred. He had been asking Spencer to pay attention to the movements of the Park family. When he heard that Jimin had booked the western restaurant, prepared fresh flowers and balloons, and even brought Y/n to the western restaurant, Taehyung guessed what this playboy wanted to do. Y/n was his. How could he let others take her? Taehyung did not even think about it and drove over.

Jimin was a little angry. He had booked the entire western restaurant for himself. Why would Taehyung suddenly come here?

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park!" Taehyung ignored Jimin's expression and walked over. He sat next to Y/n and said, "I have a special affection for this western restaurant, so I came to eat but I didn't expect it would not be open for business. I heard it was you who booked the restaurant, so I shamelessly came in. We are all familiar with each other. Do you mind treating me to a meal?"

Jimin really wanted to smash Taehyung's head. Was Taehyung blind? Could he not tell what Jimin was doing here?

Taehyung looked around with a smile. "Rose, balloon, candlelight dinner! What a beautiful arrangement! It looked like a scene of a romantic movie. Mr. Park, do you like someone and you asked Miss Y/n to practice with you?" "Mr. Kim, be careful when you talk!" Jimin could tell that Taehyung was here to stir up trouble tonight.

"Don't be embarrassed. We're all on the same side!" Taehyung smiled. "Miss Y/n, your haven't been with Mr. Park for long, have you?"

"How did Mr. Kim know?" Y/n had a fake smile on her face. What did Taehyung want to do here?

"Mr. Park is a romantic person. He likes to pursue girls in a romantic way. Do you know, that Mr. Park did something big a few years ago Miss Y/n?"

"Taehyung!" Jimin's expression changed. He called Taehyung by his name. His tone was full of warning. "Mr. Park, what are you nervous about?" Taehyung had a faint smile on his face. His eyes were full of coldness.

Y/n was interested in what Taehyung had told her. "What did Mr. Park do?" she asked.

"You really want to hear it?" Taehyung smiled. "Let's talk while we eat."

He clapped his hands and the waiter came in with the cooked food. Taehyung did not care about Jimin's gloomy face. He grabbed Jimin's set of utensils and started to eat without any hesitation. "It's delicious. I was hungry! Mr. Park, why aren't you eating?"

Jimin could not stand it anymore. He grabbed Taehyung's collar and punched him. Taehyung had been prepared for this attack. He blocked Jimin's attack with his hand. He did not forget to trick Jimin. "Mr. Park, what are you doing? Everyone on Earth knew about you making love to the big star Coco in the water villa in Maldives. I just casually mentioned it. Why are you so angry?"

"You bastard!" Jimin threw another punch at Taehyung. "Back then, Mr. Park was deeply in love with Miss Coco. It could be said that he loved her for a long time. Everyone thought that it was a good relationship. Who would have thought that Mr. Park would dump Miss Coco just because of a model? Miss Coco was also pitiful. She actually committed suicide for love. This matter was quite big back then!"

"Taehyung, I will beat you to death today!" Jimin knew that he was destined to fail tonight, so he rushed over like a madman. The two of them were fighting each other. Y/n was so anxious that she stomped her feet on the side.

This fierce fight only stopped when both of them were injured and had no strength. Jimin's face was beaten black and blue, while Taehyung's mouth was bleeding. Y/n went up to help Jimin up, "Mr. Park, are you alright?"