Chapter 67 | Panic

Taehyung parked his car at the door. Mi So's car also arrived at the door.

The mother and son entered the villa with a gloomy face. The maid was shocked when she saw Mi So in a such state, "What's going on?"

Mi So did not answer and threw the bag in her hand onto the sofa, "Let's talk!"

"Okay!" Taehyung spat out a word and sat on the sofa. He looked coldly at Mi So and said." What do you want to talk about?"

Seeing his indifferent expression, Mi So became angry. "Taehyung, how can you be so cold-blooded? I am your mother. Didn't you saw what she did to me? Look how arrogant that woman is!"

"That is your own fault!" Taehyung sneered. "As a cultured and important person, you dare to disturb other people's meals in public and even attacked her in front of her child. Y/n is treating you lightly like this."

"How can you speak to me like this?" Mi So shouted angrily, "Your father died early and I had to manage the company and take care of you. Do you think it was easy for me to take care of you for so many years?"

"You've been saying this ever since I was sensible. Even if it wasn't hundred times, it was thousands of times already. Mom, aren't you tired?" Taehyung asked, "Which single mother in the world doesn't work like this? Compared to others, at least you had a company left by my father. With enough assets, you were sure you won't be homeless. You didn't had to worry about your livelihood, but others aren't that lucky." Taehyung was very angry.

Thinking about how Y/n had been forced to live in this state all these years, he felt very aggrieved. If it wasn't for his mother suppressing him with filial piety and not his mother interfering, he and Y/n would not have become so distant.

He wouldn't blame himself like this and wouldn't be in such pain. They would have their own children and a very happy life.

When Taehyung thought of Y/n's struggle his anger erupted like a volcano. "It's said that maternal Love is selfless and unrewarding. Why have I never felt this before? You've been using morality to tie me up ever since I remember things. If you're slightly unhappy, you'll just roll around and seek death. Other people's mothers all hope for their son to be happy. But you've never seen me in your eyes. There was only the company. There was only power and wealth. I've always wanted to ask you, am I really your son?"

"Taehyung! What do you mean? What happened to you?" Mi So looked at her son as if she did not know him.

"I just want to ask you why you torture me like this." Taehyung's eyes turned red. "I would have felt better if you left me behind and married someone you love to find your happiness, than using filial piety to tie me up for the rest of my life. I'd rather be happy if left in an orphanage than live a life worse than death!"

Taehyung's words made Mi So widen her eyes. Was this what her son said to his mother? "You disobedient son..."

Before she could cry out the second half of her sentence, Taehyung immediately interrupted her, "I disobeyed? If I disobey, I will make you torture the woman I love with no bottom line. I will make you force me to drive her out of the house and let her wander around with nothing left. You've tied me up with filial piety for decades. Aren't you tired?"

"You... How can you say that to me?" Mi So was so angry that she was trembling. Her son had listened to her every word all these years, which caused her to not reflect on her words and actions, which led her to think that what she did was for her son's good.

Now that she suddenly heard her son shout, how could she accept it?

It turned out that her son was angry at her for Y/n, "You actually got angry at me because of that woman? What kind of ecstasy did that damn woman give you? It caused you to be unfilial to your mother?" Mi So reacted and also shouted, "If she had obeyed me back then, would I have treated her like that?"