Chapter 31 | Encounter at Restaurant

Kim Mi So didn't expect Y/n to appear in such a high-end restaurant. She looked at her a few more times. After Y/n was cleaned out of the house, she also took back the wedding ring she gave to Taehyung. When Mi So appeared in the pawnshop, she actually saw that Y/n used a ring of thousands of dollars as a pawn. You can imagine how embarrassed she was.

The last time when she had a car accident with Y/n, Y/n wore a poor look, old-fashioned, and seemed to have a very bad time. At first Mi So thought that, Y/n was the incarnation of the downfall, but seeing her now makes her a little surprised. Compared with the last time, Y/n is almost a different person. Although she was not wearing a luxury item, she was looking most attractive woman sitting there. The most important thing is that this high-end restaurant is not accessible to ordinary people.

Did she marry a rich man? Y/n is beautiful and indeed has the potential to marry rich people, but isn't she not good at having children? It is difficult for a woman who can't have children to gain a foothold in a wealthy family. Mi So thought that the person might be using Y/n just for fun. She felt a little happy thinking that Y/n could be the lover of a man with a big belly. This is the end of the fight against me, Y/n, you deserve it!

She was happy in her heart when she suddenly saw a young and tall figure walking towards Y/n, and then Mi So's joy disappeared because she saw the man sitting opposite Y/n.

After the man sat down, Mi So saw clearly how he looked. It turned out to be Jimin who was in opposition with Taehyung for Ace construction. Jimin was not inferior to Taehyung at all, and from a good family background, the only thing that was bad about him was that, he's a playboy.

It seemed that Y/n must be one women he just messes up with, so she felt comfortable again. Taehyung also came when she got better, and he walked straight to his mother, "Mom, Sorry I had to discuss an important contract at the last moment so I got late "

"I just arrived too." Mi So said and glanced at the position where Y/n was sitting subconsciously. "Seeing that Y/n is also eating here, it seems like she's enjoying her time with the Park family's son Jimin!"

Taehyung swept his gaze towards Y/n and Jimin, seeing the charming smile on Y/n's face, his chest choked.

He withdrew his gaze indifferently in the face of his mother, as if he hadn't seen Y/n at all. "Mom, what would you like to eat?"

Taehyung used to see at Y/n's eyes with hurt, but now it's with this attitude, Mi So was so excited, her son finally let go! She can also be relieved. Because of the excitement, her voice changed a bit, "Whatever you want, you can figure it out."

Jimin didn't sleep well when he went back overnight. He felt even more depressed when he thought that Y/n was actually divorced or cheated by a man. He was not such a gossip loving person at first, but he was very curious about the identity of the cheating man.

He seemed suffocated in morning but felt embarrassed to ask. It's time for dinner. The Park family's house rules are very strict when it comes to eating. He has also developed the habit of not talking when eating. But today he finally did not hold back, "Y/n, I am very curious about the identity of your ex-husband, is he also from Seoul?"

Y/n also felt Jimin looked uncomfortable from a long time, but didn't expect that this might be the reason he was entangled with. She replied lightly, "No"

"You had a love marriage with him? Right?"

Jimin was a little jealous, "Then why did he cheated on you?"

"Does a man still need a reason to cheat?" Y/n sneered.

"Why don't you want to mention him? Is he the reason of pain in your heart?"