Chapter 70 | Are you really Pregnent?

The people who came for dinner tonight were all famous people in Seoul. Y/n only knew a few people. Taehyung and Nabi sat by the window and saw Jimin and Y/n come in. Taehyung glanced at them expressionlessly and then continued to talk to Nabi.

Seeing Jimin bring Y/n with him, someone immediately teased. "Jimin did you changed your girlfriend again?"

Jimin glared at him. "Boy, be polite with your words. She's not a new girlfriend, but your sister in-law!"

"Sister-in-law?" Jimin's words made everyone look over. Taehyung was originally holding a cup of tea with a smile on his face. The color in his eyes darkened when he heard what Jimin said. Jimin was serious?

"Sister-in-law is really pretty, Jimin you're so lucky!" Someone praised. "Of course, The woman I like must be both beautiful and talented." Jimin was very proud of himself. Y/n glared at him and Jimin pulled the chair for her, "Honey, sit!"

Y/n felt goosebumps all over her body when she heard the word "HONEY" The surrounding people laughed. "Jimin you're always so considerate and gentle to all women." Jimin patted the person who spoke. "Are you trying to embarrass me? Let me tell you, from now on, I am only loyal to my woman."

He looked at Y/n as he spoke. Y/n ignored him. The people beside him laughed. "Jimin, if she doesn't believe what you just said, obviously others will not believe it."

"It takes a long time before you can see the sincerity of a person. But after you see it, you will immediately believe it."

"People don't change so easily man" A man interrupted. Jimin glared at the man. "Just you wait."

"I'm so scared. Sister-in-law, I was just joking. Jimin looks gentle and devoted. He's only good to you. Don't kick him out of bed tonight because of my joke." As soon as he said that, everyone burst into laughter. Jimin playfully punched that man. "Don't you think you're enjoying too much teasing me, in front of my girl"

"The Great lord Jimin, please spare me, I'm just telling the truth!"

Y/n could not help but laugh when she saw them playing around.

Taehyung looked at her smile and felt really upset. What stage had she and Jimin reached?

Did they really go to bed? Jimin was a famous playboy. If he hadn't gone to bed, he wouldn't have been so considerate and attentive, would he?

Thinking about the relationship between Y/n and Jimin, Taehyung felt as if his heart was pricked by needles.

He casually picked up a prawn with his chopsticks and gave it to Nabi beside him. Seeing his actions, Y/n sneered in her heart. Taehyung was really considerate towards his new girlfriend.

She also picked up the food and placed it on the plate in front of Jimin. Because of her actions, Jimin was so excited that he was beaming with joy.

He immediately ate the food Y/n gave him and said, "Everything touched by you is so good!"

A trace of gloominess flashed across Taehyung's eyes. Someone next to him saw Jimin and suggested happily. "Sister-in-law is here today for the first time. Why don't Y/n and Jimin have a love shot?"

"Obviously they should do a love shot" Immediately, someone chimed in. "Two shots of wine! Hurry up and get ready!"

The person who suggested immediately filled up the cup and placed it in front of Y/n and Jimin. Jimin raised the cup. "Darling, since my friends are happy, you should give them some face."

Taehyung stopped eating and looked at Y/n coldly. Y/n did not want to cooperate, but when she looked at Taehyung's eyes, her anger rose. It was just a trick on the table. What was she afraid of? So she picked up the wine cup, hooked hands with Jimin and drank a shot of wine with Jimin.