Chapter 40 | Choose

As usual, Taehyung did not miss the recording the next day. After the 25 male guests introduced themselves, Y/n's gaze rested on a male guest called Dae Seong for a few more seconds.

Taehyung's gaze was fixed on Y/n. When he saw that she was looking at Dae Seong, he frowned slightly.

In the second round, Y/n asked Dae Seong a question, "I want to know how you feel about love, marriage, and responsibility."

"Love is when two people admire each other. It can be a lifetime or a moment. Marriage is when two people live together for the rest of their lives. Responsibility is what you have to shoulder when doing something."

"Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I believe."

"Do you think love at first sight is true love?"

"Strictly speaking, I think love at first sight is not love but passion. True love should be produced over time. It requires two people's life and values to be basically the same. It requires two people to work together."

Y/n nodded and started to ask the next male guest.

Taehyung's expression began to turn gloomy. Based on his understanding of Y/n, if she was not interested in the right person, She would definitely not spend more time to understand him. He stared at Dae Seong for a long time. He was not a handsome man. He was just an ordinary employee of the company. He could not find anything that was better than the other male guests.

It was because of this that he felt threatened. Spencer also felt his emotions. He said softly, "Mr. Kim, something seems to be wrong."

Taehyung nodded. "You will take care of that man from now on and don't let me down this time"

The third round was an interactive game. Today's interactive game was the first experience of love. "Happiness waits for you on the shore of the Milky Way." The game rules were that the male guest covered his eyes and carried Y/n on his back as he walked on the field full of obstacles. Y/n instructed on his back to see which male guest and Y/n had the best tacit understanding.

Dae Seong was the last male guest to carry Y/n on his back to play the interactive game. Because he had the experience of watching earlier, he found the trick. Under Y/n's guidance, he steadily passed through the obstacles. They were about to reach their destination,

Due to their tacit understanding, the audience burst into applause. However, at this moment. Dae Seong suddenly slipped and he was about to fall to the side. Seeing this. scene, Taehyung immediately stood up.

The stage was full of obstacles. If they fell, ordinary people's first reaction would be to protect themselves. If Dae Seong only cared about himself, Y/n on his back would be thrown out due to inertia. The stage was full of obstacles, so Y/n would definitely be injured.

Just as Taehyung stood up, an unexpected scene happened. Dae Seong did not protect himself as everyone imagined. His first reaction was to protect Y/n on his back.

Because of his actions, Y/n did not fall out due to inertia. Instead, she was still held onto by his hands on her back. Although Y/n did not fall out, Dae Seong was not so lucky. His body fell forward. He fell heavily on the barrier.

The staff all rushed up. Dae Seong's forehead touched the obstacle and his skin was scratched. Y/n was not hurt at all but was a little frightened.

Seeing Y/n was not hurt at all. Taehyung sat down again. His eyes coldly swept over Spencer who was beside him. Spencer quickly lowered his voice and clarified, "I didn't do it! haven't thought of a way yet!"