Chapter 18 | Memories

Thanks to Park Jimin's help, the source of her uncle's kidney was quickly found, and the operation was successful.

Finally Y/n felt relieved after so many days. After spending a few days with her uncle in the hospital, she saw that her uncle was recovering well, so she fulfilled her promise and returned to work in Jimin's company.

Seeing her appearing in an old fashioned dress, Jimin looked at her from left to right from top to bottom for a while, "Y/n, you're still not obeying the orders. Don't wear that kind of old fashioned clothes in the future. It is unpleasing to the eyes at work."

Y/n ignored him, took a cup to help Jimin make tea, like she used to do, and then began to watch Jimin's work schedule for the day.

Jimin squinted his eyes and took a sip of the tea, and exhaled a long breath, "The tea you make is delicious. I would never say no to it."

He used to speak to her in a vicious voice, but now he has become little polite and flirty but Y/n only treats him as a transparent person, bowing her head respectfully.

Jimin didn't see her talking to him for a long time, and he felt boring, so he suppressed his smile and started to work with a serious face.

As soon as it was noon, Jimin raised his wrist to look at his watch, "Let's go, come to lunch with me today!"

"Like to eat with you?"

"Correct!"

Jimin took Y/n to a restaurant, this restaurant was the most famous restaurant in city. When she was with Taehyung in the past, he took her to eat out in two or three days.

Seeing this familiar and unfamiliar place, Y/n inexplicably resisted, but she couldn't tell Jimin to go for another resturant, so she resisted the discomfort in her heart and both of them entered the restaurant.

Jimin was a gentleman and pulled the chair for her and told her to sit down, "This restaurant is said to be the best in Seoul at the moment. I came to eat that day and thought it tasted good, so I wanted you to try it."

Y/n didn't say anything. The dishes cooked here were indeed superb. After they sat down, Jimin ordered the signature dishes, French fried foie gras, French baked snails, black pepper red wine steak, just finished ordering. After lunch, his phone rang, and he took the phone to answer it. Y/n felt more at ease without Jimin by her side.

She looked around and saw Se Mi unexpectedly.

Se Mi was wearing a white dress, and she was sitting not far from her. She seemed to be waiting for someone. Seeing her now this noble and elegant look, she remembered how Se Mi and her step mother just arrived in Lee's house before. By thinking about it, a mocking sneer appeared on her lips.

She saw a tall figure entering the restaurant. Taehyung was really good husband before. He liked to accompany her to eat here, but now he likes to eat here with Se Mi. Different people in the same place, don't he think he feels different. Should it?

But thinking about my own worries is really superfluous. For men like him, women are like clothes, so how can they have any thoughts about whether they should not respond.

She didn't want Taehyung to see her so she changed her position. Now her back was facing them. Jimin came back after answering the phone and saw that Y/n change her position. He was a little confused, but he didn't say anything and sat in the position where Y/n sat before.

When Jimin sat down he found Kim Taehyung and Lee Se Mi, "I didn't expect Taehyung to come here to dine."

Y/n responded, "Mr. Park, are you familiar with him?"

"It's just a acquaintance." Jimin replied, "By the way, Taehyung is a famous entrepreneur? Do you know him personally?"

Y/n squeezed out a smile: "Mr. Park, you also know that he is a well-known entrepreneur. I am just an ordinary migrant worker. How can I know such a person?"

"That's right but Kim Taehyung and Kim Seok Jin are in the same stage at career, right? How can you know Seok Jin but not Taehyung? They were all top students who graduated from top university? By the way, if I remember well, the university seems to be the same, right?"

"Yes!"

"Y/n, you should be a school bachelor at University, right?"

"How can I be worthy of a school girl like this." Y/n denied looking at herself.

"If your beauty is not a school beauty, then I don't what is the school beauty?"

"I don't know. People like me go to school through work-study programs. Where can I have the time to care about, what school beauty is?"

"So what? If I knew you earlier, I would never let you suffer so much."

This was so familiar that Y/n raised her head to look at Jimin. Her beautiful eyes were tender, and she twitched the corners of her mouth: "Mr. Park, I'm just your assistant. Please don't tell me such things. I can't bear it!"

"Can't bear it? Y/n you are the only woman I say such a thing!" Jimin looked at her and smiled.

Suddenly, Taehyung looked in the same direction as they were, and at a glance, he recognized who the woman with her back turned to him was. Seeing Jimin's smiling face at Y/n, his heart suffocated, and the smile on his face disappeared.

I see alot of you just read and pass

I see alot of you just read and pass. It only takes a second to vote. Looking at good no. of votes makes me want to upload more chapters.