Chapter 32 | The Mysterious Guest

Jimin was very happy that he had gotten the Ace construction recently. He was happy that he naturally went to the nightclub to play every day.

But ever since he knew Y/n's identity, his happy mood was gone. He only stayed in his apartment every day. Su Ho felt very strange about the changes in him. Mr. Park had changed too much recently. He could no longer see him going to the nightclub to have fun. At first, he thought that Mr. Park just was just tired.

However, after a few days of this, he knew that something must have happened that he did not know. As the special assistant assigned to Mr. Park Jimin by Great-grandfather, he naturally had to pay attention to Mr. Park's every move. Therefore, he secretly wanted to find out the reason why he had changed.

But no matter what he did, he couldn't find the reason. Park Jimin was full of energy and vigor when he went to work. After work, he became listless.

Jimin himself could not figure out the reason. He also felt that he had a strange illness. When he mentioned going to work, his face was full of joy. When he got off work, he did not have the strength to do so.

Could it be that he had a disease called going to work? But he had never heard of such a disease. It was not until Y/n took three days off and did not go to work that Su Ho found out the reason.

Jimin did not have much energy all day and kept calling Y/n's name, Su Ho reminded him a few times that Y/n asked for leave but he could not remember. Before he got off work, he left the company in a hurry and drove to the residential area where Y/n lived.

In the end, he waited outside until it was dark and did not see Y/n. Jimin called her and her phone was turned off. He could not help but knock on the door. The person who opened the door was Kang Hyun Woo (Y/n's uncle). He was shocked when he saw Jimin. "Mr. Park, why are you here?" "Where is Y/n?" Jimin's eyes had already looked around the room. He did not see Y/n. His expression was not good. "Why is her phone not answered?"

"What business does Director Park have with her?" Hyun Woo saw his expression was not good. He thought there was something important.

"Something important, of course, I can't tell you." Jimin gave a rare explanation, "Where did she go?"

"This..." Hyun Woo hesitated. Not many people knew Y/n went to participate in the blind date program and she was not willing to tell anyone. Jimin must not know either. Should he tell him or not?!

"Don't do this and that. Quickly tell me where she went!" Park Jimin saw Hyun Woo hesitate and immediately asked. "Let me tell you. I really have something important to tell her this time:"

"Y/n went to the television station to record the show." Hyun Woo was really afraid that Jimin's matter was important, so he could only tell the truth.

"Record a show? What program?"

"Blind date program."

"This woman!" Jimin's face darkened. While he was feeling sad, this woman went to participate in the blind date program. She was deliberately going against him. She was trying to anger him to death! He turned around with a dark face and did not say a word. The simple staircase of the tube-shaped building made cracking sounds when he stepped on it. He ran downstairs, turned around, and went upstairs again. He knocked on the door again. "What kind of blind date program did she participate in?"

Hyun Woo told him the name of the blind date program. Jimin went downstairs again with a dark face.

On the way back, he scolded angrily. "What a heartless woman. You dare to do such a thing behind my back! Come back and see how I deal with you!"