Chapter 68 | I'm not that low

[Double Update]
[Go and read chapter 67 before reading this]

As the housekeeper of the Kim family, Mi Kyung was so vicious towards the mistress of the Kim family that, Se Mi felt a chill run down her spine. After the matter was settled and Y/n left the house after divorce, Se Mi wanted Mi Kyung to take the money and run far away, but Su Jin did not agree. She said that there was still a use for keeping her. Now it seemed that Su Jin was right.

"The matter was only half successful and you wanted to chased away the useful people. How are you going to do things in the future? Before you officially become Mrs. Kim, Mi Kyung cannot leave. Besides, Mi Kyung was used by me because of her son. I have her weakness in my hands. She won't cause any trouble." Su Jin snorted.

"Mom, you should think of a way to deal with the matter of Taehyung remarrying Y/n. I'm so anxious."

"As long as we can confirm that the child is not Taehyung's, it will be fine" Su Jin was not too worried.

"The child is definitely not Taehyung's. If it was Taehyung's child, Mi So wouldn't had fought with him. She wants the child so badly. It would be strange if she was unhappy," Se Mi was only worried that Mi So could not handle Taehyung's matter.

Mi Kyung said, "Now Mi So even threatened him that she wanted to kill herself, but Taehyung didn't cared about it."

"Like I said, Taehyung is not a dough and will not let Mi So knead him. But if the child is not Taehyung's, then things will be easy." Su Jin sneered.

"Have you thought of a way?"

"How could Mi So let her son help someone else raise a child? She will definitely think of a way to stop it."

"What can she do now? Taehyung doesn't care if she lives or dies now. Why would he listen to her?"

"That's because he knows Mi So won't really die. This kind of method can only be used once. If she uses it a few more times, even a fool won't fall for it." Su Jin sneered, "As she cannot persuade her son. Mi So will definitely take action against Y/n. At that time, we will just add fuel to the fire and help her."

After Taehyung and Mi So quarreled, he felt very uncomfortable. He drove around aimlessly. Unknowingly, he drove the car to Y/n's new home. A familiar figure appeared not far in front of him. Taehyung only took a glance and recognized her. He immediately sped up and stopped in front of Y/n. Y/n walked in a hurry. She heard the door open with a bang and her arm was grabbed.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice sounded beside her ear.

Y/n did not even turn her head and tried to struggle free from him, but her strength could not match Taehyung's.

Y/n was angry and her voice was filled with anger, "Taehyung, let go of me!"

"I have something to say to you." Taehyung grabbed her hand and dragged Y/n into the car without caring about her resistance. He locked the door.

"I am not interested in what you said." Y/n struggled. She reached out to pull the door but could not. Taehyung held her hand and said in a hoarse voice, "Y/n, sit with me for a while. Please!".

His voice was filled with indescribable sadness. Y/n's body stiffened and she subconsciously stopped moving to look at him. Taehyung's eyes were full of sadness. Seeing the sadness in his eyes, she suddenly felt her heart ache.

Her heart, which she thought was numb and no longer painful, suddenly hurt. Y/n shifted her gaze and pulled her hand out of Taehyung's hand. She tried her best to make her speak calmly. "What do you want to say?"

Taehyung did not say anything. He just stared at her. Y/n asked again before he let out a long sigh, "Y/n, these years, you have been living very hard, right?"