Chapter 6 | Evil Talks

No one stopped her, she followed Jimin out of the police station unimpeded, and walked to the parking lot. Jimin suddenly turned around and laughed at her.

...

He laughed inexplicably, Y/n stood aside and looked at him, Jimin laughed for a long time before stopping.

"Y/n, are you damn good enough? People look so ugly and can't do things well. But you are so fierce. Which man would dare to want a woman like you?"
(Yeah yeah, wait till your turn comes Mr. Park Jimin😏)

Jimin's mouth has been vicious, Y/n lowered her eyes and said nothing.

Jimin doesn't care if she is angry or not, "It's all because of you, wasting my time. I was going to spend some quality time with Laurel, but now it's all right... You take a taxi and go back, the bonus will be halved this month!"

Abandoning these words, he got in the car and left. Y/n stood there for a while, walking with heavy steps like a nearby bus stop.

Less than five minutes after she left, the luxurious Aston Martin stopped in the parking lot of the police station. Taehyung sat in the back row. Assistant Spencer opened the door: "Mr. Kim, do you want to go in and see?"

"No, you go, tell her, this is an example, this time they are letting you go!"

Spencer nodded, and walked to the police station. Taehyung looked at his back, thinking about Y/n's embarrassed appearance just now, and he was upset.

Y/n, aren't you crazy? Don't you think that money is like dirt and don't want a penny to go out of the house? Are you fucking better? What does it mean to be such a disheveled waiter?

He took out the cigarette case and drew it out and lit the cigarette. Just after taking a puff, Spencer came out, "Mr. Kim, Madam has been picked up!"

"Picked up? Who? Seok Jin?" Taehyung asked three questions in a row, and Spencer shook his head, "No, it's Park Jimin!"

"Park Jimin? Haha!" Taehyung sneered. Park Jimin and Kim Seok Jin are best friends, so soon after picking her up, you can imagine her status in Seok Jin's heart.

He cruelly crushed the cigarette butt in his hand, "Let's go!"

Y/n waited by the bus stop for half an hour before getting on the bus. When she returned home, her uncle Kang Hyun Woo was watching TV in the living room. He was shocked when he saw her coming in embarrassed: "Y/n, what's the matter with you?"

"I met a bitch!" Naturally, she wouldn't hide it from her uncle.

"Y/n, you shouldn't have come back! It's was nice to stay next to Seok Jin..."

"Uncle, I can't stay next to Seok Jin forever, and my identity can drag him down. Besides, you are in poor health, I need to talk care to you."

"Hey, it's all bad of uncle. I'll cause you more trouble when I get older!" Hyun Woo sighed.

"It's fine. I won't stay in Seoul for a long time. Diamond group Ltd. has expanded a new company in Busan. I might be transferred to work there in the future. Then we will leave Seoul and not meet these bitches."

At Lee family's Home, Lee Se Mi hurriedly got out of the car and entered the living room, "Mom, I'm back!"

Sitting in the living room, Lee Su Ji raised her head and was startled when she saw Se Mi's messy hair and stains on her dress. "What's wrong?"

"Let's go upstairs and talk." Se Mi glanced at the aunt in the living room, took her mother's hand and went straight upstairs. After closing the door, she immediately said, "Mom, Y/n is back, what can I do?"

"What are you talking about? Y/n is back? Is this true?" Lee Su Ji was startled.

"It's true. I ran into her at a cocktail party tonight. She had a very bad time, and she actually worked as a waiter at the cocktail party..." Se Mi told her mother what had happened tonight.

"You really act like dumb person, why did you provoke her at this time?" Su Ji complained.

"I can't provoke her? Mom, think about it, why did this slut appear at this time after disappearing for three years?" Se Mi looked angry, "It must be that she knows that Taehyung and I are going to get engaged, so she appears on purpose."

"This might could be the reason?" Su Ji asked rhetorically.

"It's still fine that she and Taehyung are not on good term. I was worried that she would go to Taehyung. I think it'll be better to start making our first move now."

"This is a good way, but your dad's side... he has been thinking about this little bitch Y/n always. If he knows that his daughter is back after years, he will definitely go to her. This is a troublesome thing!"

"So you have to find a way quickly."

"Let me think about it! Don't let her relationship with your dad be public, it's terrible to handle!" Lee Su Ji looked resentful.

(I was not going to say it but I think many of you will get confused so here it is.....Y/n and Se Mi are step sisters and Lee Su Ji is Y/n's stepmother.)

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion