Chapter 35 | Doing Bad Things

Jimin immediately received the news that Y/n had been attacked on the internet. He immediately asked the public relations team to delete the posts that had been attacked. He also controlled the authority of other people to leave messages. However, the impact of this matter had been magnified.

Everyone asked Y/n to answer directly. Su Ho suggested to let Y/n clarify it, but Jimin shook his head. This kind of vicious attack, let alone a woman, even a grown man like him would not be able to endure it.

It was better not to tell Y/n about this matter. They should deal with it privately. Jimin called Zoe and Zoe naturally knew about these negative comments. She was discussing how to deal with the aftermath with the television station's public relations meeting.

After Jimin called her, she was very angry. Y/n was bullied by her mother-in-law, her husband had an affair, her husband's mistress was pregnant, and she was forced to divorce - she told him all these things. Jimin was very surprised and shocked. He never dreamed that Y/n would be bullied like this. He was very angry, so he asked Zoe about the names of the mother-in-law and the scumbag man..

Zoe naturally wouldn't say it, so Jimin could only reluctantly give up. However, he already had an idea. That day, a post appeared to help Y/n clarify things..

The article was written with emotions, reporting the matter of Y/n being bullied by her mother-in-law, her husband having an affair, and being forced to divorce one by one. Jimin not only helped Y/n clarify the matter, but also got people to find online promoters who attacked Y/n and sue online promoters. Since the websites that slandered Y/n had received a summons from the court, the major websites and forums naturally did not dare to compete with Jimin. They deleted their previous attack posts and changed to an apology statement. They said that the articles that were posted previously did not have any real evidence.

The situation was suddenly reversed. The online pugilists were scared away by the police's pursuit and hid in other places. Se Mi 's attack plan was declared bankruptcy.

The situation had been reversed. The netizens who had targeted Y/n in the past were furious and could not bear it, especially the female netizens who unanimously denounced her mother-in-law, the scumbag man, and that shameless mistress on the Internet.

Everyone's abuse of them surpassed their previous slander of Y/n. Se Mi looked at the comments and was so angry that she could not eat for the whole day.

Su Jin comforted her daughter. "Don't be angry. Let's think of another way."

Se Mi was also very strong. After a day of dejection, she thought of another way. Although she was not happy to see the change in the current situation, it did not mean that it would not do her any good. Because the old incident was brought up again, a large number of netizens cursed her mother-in-law, scumbag man, and mistress all day long.

But she had survived.

But in the past, Kim Mi So and she were not innocent, but Taehyung was innocent.

If Taehyung saw the netizens scolding him, he would definitely be mad with anger. Kim Mi So was also the same. She had to tell Kim Mi So about this. With Kim Mi So's character, if she knew that she had suffered such a great humiliation, she would definitely hate Y/n to death.

With Kim Mi So as a shield, it was impossible for Y/n to remarry Taehyung. Se Mi immediately revealed this matter to Kim Mi So. Kim Mi So was so angry that she almost fainted.

She had always thought that she was noble. Those who interacted with her did not have any dirty words. But the masses of the netizens were not like this. If they encountered unhappy things, they would definitely target people.