Chapter 72 | Caught in a lie

"Arrest him and interrogate him properly. He stole a luxury car worth millions and even knocked the car into such a state. Let him go to jail"

"I didn't steal the car. This car was lent to me by my relative. If you don't believe me, you can ask him." The man softened.

The police informed his relative according to the clues he provided. The man's relative rushed to the police station and saw Jimin. He immediately greeted Jimin. "Why is Mr. Jimin here?" Jimin saw that it was his friend's butler. He sneered "Did you lend him this car or did he steal it?"

The housekeeper looked like he was about to cry, "He is my nephew. He has been staying in Seoul for the past few days, and he has been having fun seeing the car. I didn't lend him the car. He drove the car out while I was asleep Mr. Jimin, please forgive me this time."

"He didn't get permission to drive the car. This is stealing the car. Did you all hear it clearly?" Jimin asked the policeman with a cold smile.

The policeman nodded. "I heard it clearly."

"It doesn't matter if I let you go or not, William has the final say. As for this car thief, the police have their own conclusions." Jimin said with a sneer. Regardless of the butter's pleas, he left the police station with Y/n and the others.

On the way, Y/n heaved a sigh of relief. "Luckily we have you. Otherwise, we would not know what to do today."

"Remember to call me when you encounter something that cannot be solved in the future!" Jimin glared at Y/n. "What's the use of knowing me and facing problems alone."

Y/n smiled embarrassedly. "I'm afraid you don't have time."

"Your matter is the most important to me. If I don't have time, I have to find time to deal I with it." Jimin looked at Y/n meaningfully.

Y/n's face turned hot and she quickly changed the topic. "That housekeeper will be fired, right? He doesn't know either. It's pitiful that he got fired because of this!"

"Stupid woman!" Jimin glared at him. "You are such a stupid woman. Have you already forgotten what that man did to you?"

"But this has nothing to do with the housekeeper. I just think he is too innocent"

"He is innocent? Only a fool like you would think that he is innocent." Jimin sneered.

"That butler was not innocent. My friend is French. Normally, the house and cars in Seoul are left to the butler to take care of. The butler did not treat himself as an outsider. He actually rented a few luxury cars from his owner to earn extra money. However, he's been going overboard lately. He's actually borrowing luxury cars to do other businesses."

"Business?" Y/n was puzzled.

"He used a luxury car to extort others!" Jimin replied, "They specifically picked rich people to do it. They have already done quite a number of such deals in the past few months."

"How did you know?" Y/n was puzzled.

"Because the manufacturing company of this luxury car has shares in our company, I heard about it. They cause small accidents with rich people and blackmail them. Most of the rich people eventually gives money to not make this a big issue. It's just that they have always been blackmailing the rich. But the main question is, why would they come to you this time?" Jimin was puzzled.

"It must be a coincidence." Hyun Woo replied. "I think they are looking for rich people. I just happened to catch up." That was the only explanation he could give. Jimin nodded and looked at Y/n with a smile. "Well I had done you a favor today. Please treat me to a big meal."

When he mentioned the big meal. Y/n then remembered that Zoe was still waiting for her to deliver the food, "Oh no, I have to hurry up and send food to Zoe!"

Mi So had thought about how to deal with Y/n for a long time and Jae Sung's suggestion did not take into account. She was also a mother so how can she threaten a mother with a child. She really could not do this kind of thing and Jae Sung gave her another idea.

Taehyung said Y/n got married because she had a hard life after the divorce, which showed that her financial situation must be very bad.

Jae Sung and Mi So talked about the luxury car pengci. A luxury car worth millions would cost a lot of money to repair a piece of paint. If the car was seriously damaged, it would cost more money to repair it. Y/n's life was already poor, so she definitely could not afford this money.

When the time came, Mi So would come out to help her settle it when she was at her wit's end. She would come up with conditions to let her leave. This matter would definitely succeed.

Jae Sung was Mi So's classmate and her relationship with Mi So had always been very good. When Mi So's father had an affair, it was Jae Sung who had always accompanied her.

Because Mi So had always trusted her.

After Jae Sung came up with the idea of blackmailing. Mi So agreed and asked her to look for someone first.

Although Jae Sung was only a doctor, she knew all kinds of people in society, so Jae Sung was the sole representative for blackmailing.

She quickly found someone and told Mi So that the price he offered was not low. Mi So did not care about the money. She had been hesitating in her heart. Was it really good to do this?

Because she had been hesitating and did not implement the matter. But after seeing her son become like that because of Y/n today in the hospital, she was angry. She immediately called Jae Sung and asked her to immediately arrange this matter.

Jae Sung agreed and said that she would immediately arrange for someone to wait today, it would be effective and also let Mi So pay a deposit first. Mi So was very angry and straightforwardly paid the deposit.

After paying the deposit, Mi So waited for the good news to come. But she never dreamed that Jimin would come out and stir up trouble. Because Jimin's interference her plan did not succeed, the blackmailer was sent to prison. Fortunately, these people did not give them any information..

Mi So finally heaved a sigh of relief. While she was relieved, she also felt aggrieved in her heart. Jae Sung advised her not to be soft-hearted anymore. If she continued to stir up trouble like this, the consequences would be unimaginable. It was better to use the child to talk about the matter.

Mi So hesitated for a long time but could not think of any other way, so she agreed.

__________________________________

New one shot uploaded today. Please do check it. ✨✨✨
[Smut Warning]🔞

[Waking him up| Park Jimin]

And yeah I got exam on this weekend so I will upload next chapter after my exam. This exam is really important to me so guys please wish for my good grades so I might get selected in a good University 🥺

I might get my result in 2-3 weeks, If I get good percentile then I'll upload 5-10 chapters in one go😁
(Just making sure your prayers are real)

Please vote, comment and share!