Chapter 81 | It's not possible!

📍Important Notice

Like I said before, JAE SUNG, the gynecologist is a female character. And JAE SUNG is male name, so from now onwards her name is JAE YA.

Y/n walked out of the coffee shop and received a call from Jimin, "Where are you?"

"I'm with Zoe" She lied.

"Why didn't you call me and tell me? You made me come all the way here for nothing." Jimin's voice was full of complaints.

"I'm sorry. I was in hurry so I forgot" She apologized, but Jimin was still upset. "I'm going back to the company. See you later."

After hanging up, Y/n got into a taxi. But there was a heavy traffic jam on the way, so it was blocked on the way. Luckily, her boss was Jimin. She didn't have to worry about being late. Thinking of Jimin, Y/n had a sweet smile on her face.

Suddenly she heard some familiar voice, "How long will the traffic jam last?"

Y/n turned her head and saw Jae Ya.

Jae Ya used to be her gynecologist in the past. In order to cure her infertility, she often interacted with her. Because Y/n was often seen in Jae Ya's office, people who went to see the gynecologist thought that she was Jae Ya's daughter and also said that she looked like Jae Ya.

Y/n also felt that it was strange that she looked like Jae Ya. She and Jae Ya did not know each other by blood, but she saw a similar look on her face. To be exact, Jae Ya kind off look like Y/n's mother. Because of this, she naturally felt close to Jae Ya. She firmly believed whatever Jae Ya said and had never changed doctors. But Jae Ya used to worked in different city, why did she also come to Seoul?

Y/n did not notice Jae Ya was complaining to the man beside her. Y/n was shocked when she saw the man beside Jae Ya. He was Jimin's father.

Why was Jimin's father with Jae Ya? Is Jae Ya the woman who made Jimin's father abandon his wife and son?

It was indeed possible. Jae Ya was still attractive at such age. She must have been a beauty when she was young. She had the right to make men fall in love with her.

Y/n originally had a close relationship with Jae Ya but at this moment, it disappeared. She never had a good impression of a mistress.

When she returned to the company, Jimin was talking to Su Ho. When he saw her coming in, the two of them stopped talking. Su Ho got up and left. Jimin had a reproachful tone. "I thought you were not coming, so I was coming to pick you up"

"I got stuck in a traffic jam." Y/n smiled.

"Come here. I have something to tell you." Jimin waved his hand. "Aera came to Seoul yesterday. I think she will come to find you. If she comes to meet you, don't forget to tell me."

"Well it's too late. She has already met me." Y/n replied.

"Didn't you say, you were with Zoe? Wait, did you just lied to me?" Jimin raised his brows and was about to flare up.

"I was afraid you'll be worried." Y/n reached out and held Jimin's hand. Her initiative made Jimin calm down. He held Y/n's hand, "What did she say to you?"

"Do you really want to hear it?" Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked at Jimin with a smile that was not a happy smile. "She told me about the love between you two and told me that I'm a bitch who's breaking the love between you two childhood love birds"

"Y/n, I don't have any childhood love relationship with her. Believe me!" Jimin got little anxious.

"If I believed her, would I had stand in front of you and talk to you?" Y/n stared at him. Jimin thought about it and smiled, but he still reminded Y/n, "Don't believe whatever she say. She will lie to you, understand?"