Chapter 84 | I can't be engaged to you

"What would you like to drink?" Taehyung asked her gently. "Blue Mountain or Cappuccino?"

She only liked to drink mocha coffee. Every time she met Taehyung, she ordered mocha. But still Taehyung didn't know what she liked to drink. Se Mi  felt very sad, "mocha." Taehyung helped her get mocha, but he drank Blue Mountain himself. Seeing that he had the same taste as Y/n, Se Mi secretly hated him, but her face showed concern.

"Taehyung, you seem to have lost a lot of weight."

"Really?" Taehyung smiled faintly. The waiter brought the coffee. Se Mi took a sip, but Taehyung didn't move. He waited for Se Mi  to put down the cup. He said, "Se Mi, I'm sorry. I can't be engaged to you."

She knew that he did not have good words for her, but she did not expect him to directly say that he could not be engaged to her.

One of the reasons she slandered Y/n back then was to make Taehyung feel guilty and make him feel guilty for the rest of his life. As long as Taehyung felt sorry for her, she would have a chance. But she never thought that no matter how much guilt he felt, there was no way she could compare to Y/n in his heart.

Se Mi was really sad, so the sadness on her face was real, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Taehyung felt that he was being a little cruel. This girl was innocent from the beginning. It was his mother who got her involved in the relationship between him and Y/n.

He had always felt sorry for her, so for the past three years, he had tried his best to make up for her with material things. "I'm sorry, Se Mi. I can't leave her."

"I know. When Y/n came back, I knew it, I don't blame you." Se Mi  took a deep breath and let herself smile, "Will you marry her again?"

"I will fight for it. After all, I am the one who let her down."

"Try to fight for it. She is a good person and is worthy of your love. If you need me. I will help you at any time."

Taehyung did not expect Se Mi  to be so understanding and righteous. He felt even more guilty. "If you need anything, you can come to me. I will not refuse."

"I don't need anything. Your happiness is my biggest wish. I wish you and Y/n happiness." After Se Mi finished speaking, she covered her face and ran out of the coffee shop.

Seeing her stumbling figure, Taehyung sat in the coffee shop for a while before getting up and leaving.

After Se Mi  left the coffee shop, she went straight home. When she entered, she said to Su Jin , "Mom, Taehyung broke up with me. He wants to be together with Y/n."

"He actually broke up for that slut. Taehyung is really playing hard now!" Su Jin cursed. It was really a bad year. Y/n got lucky because of the disaster, but she and her daughter did not get any benefits despite using all of their methods. She was even more unhappy in her heart. "This slut is really a losing star. Why don't she go and die?"

Se Mi  looked like she was about to cry, "Mom, I don't want to break up with Taehyung. Quickly think of a way. If Y/n and Taehyung come together. I won't live anymore."

"What are you panicking about? This is not the end" Su Jin glared at her daughter. "You admitted defeat before the last moment?"

"But what can we do now?"

"Let me think, let me think!" Su Jin  was naturally anxious as well. She kept walking around the room. After a long while, her eyes suddenly lit up. A vicious idea formed in her mind.

~~~

Y/n leaned against the hospital bed anxiously. What should she do? What should she do in the future? She was in a hurry when the door to the ward was pushed open. Su Ho came inside the ward. Y/n was a little surprised when she saw Su Ho. She subconsciously looked behind him. She didn't see Jimin. She didn't know if she was disappointed or relieved.