Chapter 34 | You've gone too far

The news that Jimin went to the blind date program to pursue a divorced woman was quickly spread to Jimin Great-grandfather. He called Jimin and asked, "Kid, have you gone too far recently?"

"You're even concerned about this kind of thing. Do you have nothing better to do?" Jimin asked back.

"Rabbit doesn't eat grass by the side of the nest. You have to remember it well!" Great grandfather snorted.

"Rabbit doesn't eat the grass by the side of the nest because it doesn't taste good by the side" Jimin refuted.

"So you're serious?" Great-grandfather could tell that there was something wrong with his words. "I'm warning you, my bottom line is that I can accept women who don't love you at the same level as you, but I can't agree to women who are divorced and have children!"

"What if that child is mine?" Jimin said casually. "Is the child yours?" Great-grandfather was stunned. His grandson was a womanizer. This matter might really be true. "If it really is your child, then I will allow you to eat the grass by the side of the nest!"

Jimin laughed. "Then I will thank grandfather first!"

After hanging up the phone, Jimin leaned back in the boss's chair. If it really was his child, He didn't need to be so conflicted. The old man was smart. Although he said it, it didn't mean that he would accept it. Whether this child was his child or not was not a problem that could be easily solved.

He rubbed his forehead. "This woman seems to have taken root and germinated in his heart. What should he do?"

In front of Taehyung was a newspaper with Jimin participating in the blind date program. His face was gloomy and he did not say a word for the whole morning. He had never cared about entertainment news. He only subconsciously glanced at the three words "Park Jimin".

When he saw Jimin, he felt that his chest was starting to congeal. This playboy really knew how to please women. He actually went to that kind of place without hiding his identity. Although Jimin's blind date had failed, it still felt heavy to Taehyung. It was like a huge rock was pressing down on his heart.

He did not believe that Y/n would really go for a blind date, and even more so did not believe that Y/n's so-called single mother identity. This blind date program was created by Zoe. He knew very well that Zoe pulled Y/n to go through the motions.

And the only reason Y/n agreed to participate in the program was because she lacked money!

It was hard to believe that a woman who did not even frown when faced with billions of assets would be short of money. But it was indeed so. Y/n was this kind of person.

She would rather use her own ability to earn the money she deserved than yield to others.

These three years must have been very bad for her, right?

He had always thought that breaking her wings would force her to come back, but he did not expect that no matter what he did, she would never turn back.

No! It was not that she did not turn back. She had a choice when she turned back, such as to Kim Seok Jin.

She could beg Seok Jin's Mother for Seok Jin's sake and ask her to agree to be with him, but she would never beg Taehyung's mother for his sake..

She could turn back again for Seok Jin, but she would never turn back for him.

This was the difference. Every time he thought of the difference between Seok Jin and himself, he would feel pain. People said that the human heart was made of flesh, but this rule did not exist in front of Y/n.