Chapter 13 | Jealousy

On the way back, Y/n was still a little confused. Zoe's remuneration for the recording made her very excited. She also said that if the ratings were good, she would add more money. If this is the case, isn't she going to make a lot of money?

Tens of thousands of dollars are related to the word. It sounds a little hopeless, but it is really a great thing for Y/n

Now that her uncle is sick, she must prepare a lot of money. She has just been fired and has no means of living. If this reality show guest can really make money, she must have the next step.

When the car stopped at the entrance of the alley, Y/n hurriedly got out of the car carrying the documents, and was stopped by the entrance of the alley. Jimin looked at her with a snobbery look with his hands in his pockets.

"Y/n! I have been waiting for you for a long time!"

"Waiting for me?" Y/n was not angry.

She did not wear black-framed eyes, her eyes were very fluid, and her voice was not as slow as usual. She changed a person completely. Jimin liked it, and his face was shy: "I have something to say to you,"

While he was speaking, he stretched out his hand and pulled Y/n. Y/n was startled and she threw away his hand like a reflex: "Jimin, what do you want?"

Jimin immediately grabbed her hand again: "I really have something to tell you!"

"I don't want to hear you Jimin, let me go!"

"I won't let you go!" Jimin had a bad temper, and he dragged Y/n away regardless.

Y/n raised her hand to his face angrily to slap but he was prepared, so he instantly grabbed Y/n's hand.

She couldn't get rid of it, and was dragged by Jimin in the direction of her car.

Y/n had no idea that he would be so bold, and immediately called for help: "Help!"

A passerby stopped and looked over. Jimin was not afraid at all, and smiled at the passer-by: "My girlfriend! I made her angry in the morning."

When people saw Jimin's attire, he looked like a noble, not like a disciple. In addition, he is handsome, and Y/n is beautiful. The two looked too close.

Seeing Jimin drag her to the car, Y/n got angry, lowered her head and bit on Jimin's hand viciously. Jimin didn't expect her to be so cruel, and suddenly let go of her pain.

Y/n turned around and ran, Jimin's hands were full of blood, and he grinned with pain, "This woman is so cruel!"

He said that he wanted to chase after her. He heard something like a harsh brake sound, he turned his head, Taehyung was sitting in the car and stared at him for an instant.

They are all people with a face, and it's a bit of a shame for Jimin to be looked by Taehyung like this. An awkward smile: "What is Mr. Kim doing here?"

Taehyung smiled, "Mr. Park, what's this?"

"You saw me and i won't hide it from you. Women are stingy. She asked me to accompany her last night. Didn't I have any business? I didn't accompany her. She became angry. I came to apologize bluntly, but I didn't get it. The cruel creatures"

This was harsh to Taehyung's ears, and he smiled coldly: " Do you really want her?"

"Anyways, she acted on the spot, this is what moved my heart, and I will introduce her to you another day."

"Ticked?" Taehyung's eyes flashed with anger, his hands clenched unnaturally, "Mr. Park's taste is getting worse and worse?"

"Is it bad? I think it's pretty good? I don't know how many times I played with beautiful women. Isn't she a little bit more beautiful than your wife, right?" Jimin smiled, but invisibly Taehyung was lost.

"Haha!" Taehyung sneered, "I'm afraid that I don't wanna compare these two different status girls."

These words changed Jimin's face. He and Taehyung had no grievances and no grudges. What was the reason for him to come and ridicule like this? His hands hurt so badly that he didn't want to fight with Taehyung. "I got bit so badly so I have to go to the hospital to bandage it to prevent infection!"

Watching Jimin's car go away, Taehyung slammed a fist on the steering wheel. He didn't feel okay when he thought about Y/n pushing herself on Jimin.

 He didn't feel okay when he thought about Y/n pushing herself on Jimin

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion