Chapter 12 | Reunion

She didn't expect him to be so presumptuous, and when he said he would k!ss her. Y/n didn't even think about raising her hand but she slapped him.

Jimin never dreamed that Y/n, who is usually weak in writing, would dare to do it. She didn't evade at all, and slapped him really hard.

Nobody has dared to beat Jimin up until now, he immediately let go of Y/n, with a harsh voice, "You don't want to do it anymore?"

Naturally, Y/n knew Jimin, the third young master who was most beloved by the Park family, who had never been slapped by a woman.

It is not fun to provoke this rich young master. Jimin will definitely not let her go. Since the result will be the worst, she will not pretend, "Mr. Park, I have tolerated you for a long time! If you don't respect me, I'm done here then. There is a limit of every person to tolerate and you've crossed it!"

Enduring these words, she opened the bag and threw out the mobile phone and car key Jimin gave her, she threw it on the table, turned and left, watching her limping out, Jimin touched her hot face with a hint of playfulness. Laughed: "Y/n, since you provoked this young man, it's not so easy to let you go, you just wait!"

Y/n got out of Jimin's Building and was about to go to the bus stop. The phone rang, and she connected it to the neighbour who called: " Y/n, your uncle fainted and was taken to the hospital, come to the hospital!"

Y/n was shocked, stopped a taxi and rushed to the hospital. When she arrived at the hospital, her uncle was rescued in the emergency room. The neighbour stood at the door and waited.

Y/n stepped forward and asked eagerly: "How is the situation?"

"I don't know, the doctor is rescuing, and the situation doesn't seem to be very good."

"What can I do!" Y/n was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. After waiting for a while in the emergency room, the door opened and the doctor walked out, "Who is the patient's family member?"

"I am." Y/n hurried forward.

"The patient's condition is not very good. He needs a kidney transplant..."

Y/n's eyes went dark, and she reached out to support the wall before she stood firm.

The doctor looked at her sympathetically, "At present, the most important thing is to find the source of the kidney. You should pay the hospitalization fee and the examination fee first."

Y/n went to the payment office with a heavy heart. She was out of work, and her uncle got this disease now...

After paying the hospitalization fee, Y/n was about to go home to pick up something for her uncle. She just walked out of the hospital door and bumped into a person. Everything in the other's hand fell to the ground. "You don't have eyes?"

The other person was so angry that Y/n apologized in a hurry, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

While apologizing, she squatted down to help the other person pick up things. The other person was a little embarrassed and looked intently: "Y/n?"

Y/n looked up, "Zoe?"

"Where did you die? You have no conscience. You have not contacted me for three years, and you are meeting me here like this?!" Zoe stopped picking up things, and just punched Y/n.

Two old friends who hadn't seen each other for so many years naturally had a lot to say. Zoe had the same temper as before. They were the best friends at school back then. Later, Zoe chose to go abroad for further studies, and she chose to marry.

Y/n and Taehyung disappeared silently after their divorce. Zoe has been inquiring about her whereabouts after returning back. After asking many people, they said they didn't know, but she did not expect to meet her by coincidence.

Zoe is now a well-known TV producer. While talking to Y/n she got to know that Y/n was looking for a job. Her eyes lit up, "Y/n I am planning to start a reality show on blind date. The early stage of the show needs a female guest, you can pretend to be a female guest. Female guest?"

"I can't!" Y/n shook her head.

"Why not? You are so beautiful. If you stand on stage, how many people will pay attention to you? The fat water does not flow into the field of outsiders. I'm saying that I have made few plans for this show. Sponsorship, high pay and daily settlement. The most important thing is that the money is easy to make. You will know when I bring you the information and read it."

Y/n was moved by what she said, "Can you?"

"Yes!" Zoe happily took out the phone and dialed, "I have already found one female guest. You can find another five."

Zoe is so happy in life and things, and immediately stuffed Y/n with a large package of various materials about the reality show, and asked her to go back and study it carefully.

I've changed the poster for this story

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion